Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ...
    Id love to have more info but judging by what is said in the article:
    "The suspect confessed to committing the crime and said she did it because she was forced to marry a man she did not love,"
    i could have understood murdering some1 who where abusing you or hurt you but murering some1 because you didnt love them? and his m8s who were inncent bystanders?!

throw this girl in jail and let her rot imo, while we cant know for sure if her husband misstreated her we can be pretty sure his friends hadnt hurt her.. yet she had no problem murdering them aswell and that alone should warrant a harsh punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Id love to have more info but judging by what is said in the article:
    "The suspect confessed to committing the crime and said she did it because she was forced to marry a man she did not love,"
    i could have understood murdering some1 who where abusing you or hurt you but murering some1 because you didnt love them? and his m8s who were inncent bystanders?!

throw this girl in jail and let her rot imo, while we cant know for sure if her husband misstreated her we can be pretty sure his friends hadnt hurt her.. yet she had no problem murdering them aswell and that alone should warrant a harsh punishment.
    Hmmm maybe you don't understand this is Nigeria. She wont be thrown in a cell, she will be dragged out, stripped naked, beaten with sticks, have a tire filled with gas put around her neck, and be given a match. They will then shove a broken bottle up her vagina and force her to light herself on fire. After all that she will have her head crushed in by a giant boulder and dragged around the village for all to see. That's jungle justice, that's how they do in Nigeria.

Fox News ? Sorry, pass.

Well, I won't condone killing people, but do we even know the whole story. Some of these kids are abused, some get handed over to people who are sick individuals.

It is a sad world when it is these young kids themselves who have to take it into their own hands to try to create change in these kinds of societies. Like the kid in this video from last year. I can't imagine ever being able to take that on the age of 11 and being that outspoken. The outspoken ones are the kids that will someday change the world for the better.

In some cases... yeah, it could be like your parent's creepy friend who's always been a bit inappropriate toward you when ever they are at your parent's home and your parents agree one day to marry you off to the creep in return for money. I can see how a kid might do something desperate if it's the only solution they can come up with in their young mind.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2014-04-12 at 02:18 AM.

I hope she learned a lesson here. When in doubt, always add more poison. Could have gotten the other 10.
    Like Machiavelli said, if you're going to cause someone injury, make it so severe that they can never retaliate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratra View Post
    So you do not believe that a man or woman has the right to defend themselves from rape or even death?

You are completely missing my point, I am simply acknowledging that she murdered 4 people, I'm not condoning her marriage, or qualifying her situation in any way. I didn't see anything about rape, but that's besides the point.