Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Have you ever talked to a victim of rape about how it's affected their life?
    Actually I have. I have a friend who has been raped. She says she has got over it, but it haunted her when she was younger, but doesn't anymore (she was 15 when it happened aka roughly 15 years ago). She has a husband and a kid nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHast View Post
    Disgusting misandrists, thinking having a penis means you're a rapist.
    Because of the culture he was raised in, he might indeed have not felt like he was a rapist. That doesn't mean the girl isn't raped. Just because their culture condones women being forced to have sex against their will, doesn't mean it isn't rape.

Telling a MAN OR WOMAN who has been forced to have sex that they weren't raped doesn't make them feel any less raped. Does a man who is mocked, called gay, for claiming to have been raped by a woman feel less raped? No, he does not. Unless you, sir, are a misandrist.

Same logic. Just because our culture doesn't treat men who have been raped seriously does not diminish what has happened to them. It just allows their rapists to escape culpability.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    She could have waited for another time, poison just his food later that week, then make an escape?
    Possibly. We don't really know the circumstances behind why that time was chosen, especially considering it was a week after the marriage, but another reason is she could have wanted those people dead.

Forced marriage is technically not allowed by Islam. If they actually observe the rules, she either consented, or was silent (which is also consent).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullderp View Post
    Alabama says 'hello.' :3
    Sheeps and goats, not sisters. You're thinking of Wales.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    Both are bad options. But its a choice between a bad marriage or 3 dead bodies? Yeah I think I know which one I would take.
    I wonder if you would say marriage (more like rapefest) is better when you would be in same situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Actually I have. I have a friend who has been raped. She says she has got over it, but it haunted her when she was younger, but doesn't anymore (she was 15 when it happened aka roughly 15 years ago). She has a husband and a kid nowadays.
    I'm glad she's gotten over it and is okay now. Many of us do not simply get over it though. It depends on the person etc. For a lot of people, it stays with us for life.

She's as good as dead though.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Obviously I would not enjoy it and wouldn't look forward to doing that again. But people do other discomforting things, too, because it's part of life and needs to be done. Like work.
    Are you seriously comparing rape to work? It's ok to rape because hey, sex needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I would fight tooth and nail to prevent conscription, too. I think that's an awful practice when applied to all men everywhere in the country. I am sorry you were forced into that.

As to the sex thing. Firstly, not everyone wants to have sex in their life. There are people who don't want to at all. Not that that neccesarily relates to this, but worth noting for the future.

Secondly, it's just a totally different thing when it's forced onto you. It's not the sex itself that people want, but sex with someone they want to have sex with. The end of that sentance is key. You don't want sex with anything and everything, else we'd all just be out banging sheep and goats. You (generally) want sex with someone who you care for and are attracted to and possibly even someone you love. When you are forced into it, not only is it probably none of these things, but it's also one of (if not absolutley THE) the most base and vulgar violation of your basic human rights possible. You are having your dignity, your pride, your wishes and desires and hopes and wants and dreams all stripped away from you against your will, and having them replaced with nothing but shame and pain. It's utterly barbaric. Hence why even back in biblical times, it was used (even against male soldiers) as a way of subjugating a population after you have conqured them.
    I'm not sorry that I had to go through conscription. I, and other men, owe that to our grandfathers. Yeah it's against free will, but as I've said previously, some things in life aren't that pleasurable yet they still have to be done. The result justifies the means.

Well people who don't want to have sex are a very small minority. Asexuality is 1% or less of the population.

Raping is barbaric yes. But it's kind of a human thing, which therefore indicates that it's a cultural thing. The culture comes in the fact that we are taught that our body is sacred - especially the genital parts of it. So distinguishably violating someone is easiest through rape.

There hasn't been much findings about animals raping each other in the studies afaik.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    There hasn't been much findings about animals raping each other in the studies afaik.
    You cannot possibly be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I'm glad she's gotten over it and is okay now. Many of us do not simply get over it though. It depends on the person etc. For a lot of people, it stays with us for life.
    Of course it never completely fades away, just like any other unpleasant thing that happens in your life. Whether it's death of someone, disease, war or other crisis....

But people usually can overcome just about anything. It takes some time, but eventually you can move on.

I'm not sorry that I had to go through conscription. I, and other men, owe that to our grandfathers. Yeah it's against free will, but as I've said previously, some things in life aren't that pleasurable yet they still have to be done. The result justifies the means.

Well people who don't want to have sex are a very small minority. Asexuality is 1% or less of the population.

Raping is barbaric yes. But it's kind of a human thing, which therefore indicates that it's a cultural thing. The culture comes in the fact that we are taught that our body is sacred - especially the genital parts of it. So distinguishably violating someone is easiest through rape.

Rape definitely occurs in other species.

Quite surprised at the amount of people who like to make up excuses for why having sex with 14 year old girls (with or without there consent) when you over twice there age is okay. Hopefully there's more than enough real men around here who agree sex should only ever be consensual and never with someone who is still a very young teenage girl and your are old enough to be her father.

Personally I don't care for the opinion of others I proudly live in a country where we lock up perverts like this girls husband and all there friends who help them.

Deleted

Yes, it's a small percentage and probably doesn't apply here, but it's worth remembering so that you don't alienate 1% of less of the population by making sweeping statements about how everyone wants sex.

It doesn't matter whether it's a cultural thing, an instinctual thing, or something handed down by god almighty. The fact is, it's barbaric.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Rape definitely occurs in other species.
    Attempted rape has also been experienced cross species...

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    You cannot possibly be serious.
    I was under the assumption and I also googled about the thing before I posted that to be sure. There has been some observations of "rapeish" behaviour happening (some dolphins and ducks), but it's not very common.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Killing someone who had every intention of raping a young teenager is a good thing, in my book. Fuck your moral relativism.
    Agreed - it always amuses me that some so-called "liberal" individuals are so open-minded their brain falls out, and they believe you cannot morally condemn such actions. You don't need much in the way of ethics to recognise this as a good thing, nor do I particularly care for people who try to make this seem like something only valid from a 'western' perspective. Moral relativism arises from intellectual laziness or a desire to promote harm without openly saying it. No wonder would-be totalitarians love the idea of it.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratra View Post
    Because of the culture he was raised in, he might indeed have not felt like he was a rapist. That doesn't mean the girl isn't raped. Just because their culture condones women being forced to have sex against their will, doesn't mean it isn't rape.

Telling a MAN OR WOMAN who has been forced to have sex that they weren't raped doesn't make them feel any less raped. Does a man who is mocked, called gay, for claiming to have been raped by a woman feel less raped? No, he does not. Unless you, sir, are a misandrist.

Same logic. Just because our culture doesn't treat men who have been raped seriously does not diminish what has happened to them. It just allows their rapists to escape culpability.
    That is absolutely correct. Its easy for you to say because you are living in the first world looking into their system. For those people that is the only thing that exists and that is the only thing that they know.

To call the slave of a system a bad person for working within that system is stupid and its not a helpful course of argument. Because chances are that within that system he was a pillar of society that did all of the "right things" that he was expected to do only to be murdered by a cold blooded murderer for his "kindness". I put those words in quotes because that is probably how he felt and definitely how others in his community feel about the event.

Really this shows just how huge a cultural divide exists between the United States and the rest of the world. People from the U.S have been taught that sex crimes are worse than murder. Abhor sex in entertainment while they gleefully masturbate to hidef violence. I have news for Americans, your moral vision is not the only one in the world. Nor do I think it is even the clearest. In Nigeria, regardless of your opinion of it, child marriage is legal and widely practiced and probably ends up in some very happy marriages. Mainly, these men were raised in a culture where child marriage is an acceptable norm. Under these conditions, (excepting that she was being abused, which there is no evidence of) these people she killed were not evil. They weren't even malicious. She was not in bodily harm. She then considered, with great malice aforethought, how to kill as many people as possible. She obviously thought of it as an act of rebellion but it was cold-blooded murder plain and simple. "It is unfair because I did not love him" does not justify the murder of 4 people and the maiming of 10 others, however much you dislike their society.

Well my cat jerks my shoulder every day, but I don't consider it rape.

Just because someone or something starts humping someone out of nowhere, it doesn't make it rape. Rape is when it's forcefully happening and the other one doesn't want it to happen. Spontaneous sex happens a lot in nature, but rape is another thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Goranus View Post
    You call her a murder for this?! A child a murder to protect herself from being raped?!! I'm just speechless
    You know what murder is right? She murdered 4 people, she is a murderer. Being a supposed victim doesn't absolve you of crime, whether you agree with it or not. Acknowledging isn't defending or condoning. If a woman rapes a guy, and that guys brother rapes her back, they are both rapists, neither is any better than the other.