Siegecrafter Blackfuse 25 Heroic Belt

Hello guys,
    We killed Siegecrafter Blackfuse like 6 Times on 10 HC und now 1 on 25 HC (with 4 Hunters on Belt)

Well now we dont have 4 Hunters left just 2.

So i wanetd to ask about Opinions wich should go up best after Hunters.

We have 3 Moonkins (wich i Actualy preffer on the Mines for Vortex etc. but! they can go UP any Belt with there Moonkin Jump thing)
    1 Rogue (wich is Probaly not avaible)
    Well and the rest the usual Mages,Wls etc.

I know Hunters and Moonkins can take ANY Belt cauz the can Jump up on their Own are there any other Classes wich can go up anytime?
    If not do you Guys have some Tipps since we had always Problems if we couldn send 4 Hunters up

Don't send ranged up there apart from hunters if you can avoid it. Rogues, Warriors, Ret pallies, frost DKs... Any melee, really, will do perfectly fine up there (and when they have to dance with mines on the boss, it means less dps downtime for the raid with them being up there, too).

The fight is pure hell for melee if they have to stick on the boss, they're way more useful on belt. Any melee class does fine up there, pick people who won't die.

Well i play Retri myself and i dont find the Fight pure Hell -.- I usualy get around 28mio DMG done on the Mines and since there in Vortex,Stuns or EMP they dont Move that much that i have to be Affraid well probaly we just handle the Mines really Good cauz the wont Move more than 1-3y before they die anyhow

Well we dont have enough Melees anyway ^^ 2 Hunters would mean we need 4 Melees to send up (2-2) we dont have that much Melees we r kinda tight in Players anyway so not much Space to try other Setups with 27~ ppl

Hunters > Monk WW > Rogue > Pally > Warrior > Dk > S.Priest > Warlock > everything.

If you're a Ret paladin then you should get on the belt. I am MS prot and actually have had to go Ret for this fight just to put the belts on cruise control.

You seriously don't have 4 melee dps in a 25 man raid? Wat.

You don't HAVE to send melee. Every class can do it. We have been sending locks, spriests, and moonkins up since progression 6 months ago. They even nerfed the weapon hp recently, so it's not that bad for casters anymore. You can kill weapons before the 2nd beams now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    You seriously don't have 4 melee dps in a 25 man raid? Wat.
    sadly not. we went 25 mode 3 weeks ago managed to kill 12 hcs but we cant find decent melees we got 2 with me 3 and still dont have a dk/furor/cat and thoose who apply r amazingly bad

Deleted
    OP, telling me your exact dps comp will help in deciding who is best for the belts. Of course you have your hunters up there but what spec exactly are they using for this fight? This will give me a better understanding as to how much help they'll need on the belt.

By standard procedure it's absolutely vital that hunters along with certain melee take the belt. If you actually have any shadow priest for this fight (which is not recommended) then it'll be best for you to send them up as well. As their over usefulness on the ground is highly limited. Have them gather orbs while on the ground and save them for the belt. Their overall damage output is weak on the belts but it's more effective than keeping them on the ground.

Warlocks MUST be on the ground at all times really. Sending your warlocks up (assuming they're decent) could be literally extending the fight by 30 seconds + which is extremely dangerous especially on progression. Mages are really in the same boat, their damage is far too valuable on the ground. Melee and shadow priest on the other hands aren't particularly very useful on the ground which is why they must take the belt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    You don't HAVE to send melee. Every class can do it. We have been sending locks, spriests, and moonkins up since progression 6 months ago. They even nerfed the weapon hp recently, so it's not that bad for casters anymore. You can kill weapons before the 2nd beams now.
    Well you kind of do HAVE to send melee unless you want the fight to last 1-2+ minutes longer or wipe due to simply not enough damage on mines/boss.

Stick to the general formula people are already saying.. Melee melee melee. As long as they can keep a solid beam rotation they should have 75-100% uptime on the weapon depending on which belt it is. Bursty classes are obviously best, Warriors and Enh shamans excel. If you HAVE to pick ranged, I would stay away from boomkins. Shadowpriest should be the first option, then Warlock.

- - - Updated - - -

Stick to the general formula people are already saying.. Melee melee melee. As long as they can keep a solid beam rotation they should have 75-100% uptime on the weapon depending on which belt it is. Bursty classes are obviously best, Warriors and Enh shamans excel. If you HAVE to pick ranged, I would stay away from boomkins. Shadowpriest should be the first option, then Warlock.

Oh and one more thing, DK's are actually the most important melee to NOT have go up to belts, one for chilblains, and two for mass grip. We have THREE dk's who stay on the boss, and have insane mine damage as well as much needed cc/grips during empowered mines

Quote Originally Posted by Gloodie View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and one more thing, DK's are actually the most important melee to NOT have go up to belts, one for chilblains, and two for mass grip. We have THREE dk's who stay on the boss, and have insane mine damage as well as much needed cc/grips during empowered mines
    A single DK can keep all the adds slowed with chillblains easily, and you can only AOE grip once a minute - belts are every once a minute. Can use it when you're down for a belt .

Quote Originally Posted by Special-K View Post
    sadly not. we went 25 mode 3 weeks ago managed to kill 12 hcs but we cant find decent melees we got 2 with me 3 and still dont have a dk/furor/cat and thoose who apply r amazingly bad
    WTF we have 13

Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post
    Well you kind of do HAVE to send melee unless you want the fight to last 1-2+ minutes longer or wipe due to simply not enough damage on mines/boss.
    The OP said they don't have enough melee to send up, so they will have the same number of casters below regardless. Aside from that, the fight is nerfed so much that you can do it with 3-4 healers now and send 3-4 dps up. It's not a dps check it was 6 months ago anymore with the nerfs to outgoing damage and hp reductions.

We send hunters, rogues, and spriests. Spriest can levitate and just channel into the weapon, and they have a 1min dps cd. They can also pool orbs if they are going up very soon.

So we need 4 People atm on the Belt

So i have to do 2 Hunter + 2 DPS GRP 1 and 2 Hunters + 2 DPS GRP 2

How early before the next Belt i have to Send next GRP down there so they will Arrive in Time but not waste to much DPS time on the Boss

( I dont think Shadows are a Option for us sicne they 2 we had i Kicked due to 24/7 Movement Fails and DMG like they ahd 496 Ilvl and sadly like Melees we dont find anythink atleast nto anythink wich would be Worth taking)

In our 25HC group, we always send up 2 Hunters(3 if all 3 can make it), 1x Warrior and 1x Rogue. With a Rogue, the Warrior can go ham on the weapon because Tricks gives ridiculous numbers because of Dragon's Roar and Storm Bolt.

As for the CD rotation on the belt, avoid using any major CDs(Stampede, aMoC, Skull Banner etc.) on the 4th and 8th belt. For these belts you should get your ICD trinket procs and should melt in seconds(ours usually die before they reach halfway on these). The belt peope should sort this out between themselves, not by someone else. I'm the RL myself and do the belts, I have 2 private binds on Ventrilo so I can speak to Belt1 or Belt2 teams separately without distracting the platform people.

With 2 Hunters, here is how we rotate CDs usually(both of us play SV):
    Belt 1: W/E, dies in 2 secs
    Belt 2: Hunter 1 Stampede
    Belt 3: Hunter 2 Stampede
    Belt 4: ICD trinkets come back
    Belt 5: Hunter 1 aMoC
    Belt 6: Hunter 2 aMoC
    Belt 7: Potion from both
    Belt 8: ICD trinkets
    Belt 9: Hunter 1 Stampede
    Belt 10: Hunter 2 Stampede
    Belt 11: Hunter 1 aMoC
    Belt 12 Hunter 2 aMoC
    Last edited by Tehterokkar; 2014-04-12 at 12:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Special-K View Post
    are there any other Classes wich can go up anytime?
    Warlocks can go up to the belt every time. If they use Glyph of Eye of Kilrogg they can "jump" it up to the belt before the fight starts - but they can only place the portal after the boss has been engaged and the Assembly Line has been activated. Then they can teleport up to the belt without getting the debuff. Destro lock with KC is actually quite nice up there.

As someone else mentioned, Shadow Priests are quite good up there with levitate, mindbender, saving 3 orbs and DP+MF Insanity - but they can't go up every time.