Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Well yeah, if you join a 553+ normal run, and thus it's just farming content they've long since outgeared, then that will tend to be "a win" too. Defeats the point of going to them, though.
    Still get heirlooms.

Deleted
    Don't know if you are talking US/EU but I usually queue myself in the Blizz other raids finder after work (Midnight UK) and have few issues, usually only accept invites who /w me first and are setting up a fresh run. I also rarely have problems with LFR but I don't often queue at highly popular times and whilst the queue is longer the player quality seems fine. The times I do have problems is weekend afternoon and any time I try to play during the late afternoon to early evening (Schools out hours). Best advice is to ask around on server or make a alt on a busy server and ask around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flex to me feels like LFR without the boss wipe buff, so people actually have to try and work together a bit.

In my experience, flex has been more of a hell than LFR. At least in LFR if people don't know fights, they will get carried by a few of the people that know what they're doing.
    In flex, it's a similar calibre of player with less room for error. You're doomed to have a bad time!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I have decided to plunge through flex for a ring that I have not recieved in raid so I have been using oqueue to get into flex but the groups are horribad, filled with dps that would be laughable in lfr and people with no understanding of the fights. Did Oqueue and its equals turn flex into LFR? I've been told that normal mode going cross realm did it because all the good people are doing that instead of flex and the LFR heroes are doing flex.

So did oqueue turn flex into LFR?
    Openraid is MUCH better because there is a community and a bit of accountability. it also is usually scheduled in advance so the person putting together the group has time to weed out the bad apples. oqueue is complete garbage... it is exactly like LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on reading this thread it seems wow players just hate other wow players :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    Flex is as easy as LFR
    I disagree, to have passed a full cycle of gear acquisition in both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just use other raid in the WoW ui

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jmarsiglio View Post
    In my experience, flex has been more of a hell than LFR. At least in LFR if people don't know fights, they will get carried by a few of the people that know what they're doing.
    In flex, it's a similar calibre of player with less room for error. You're doomed to have a bad time!
    Most of my runs are straight clears. It's idiots who think open raid is better than using WoW's own group finder, which works perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Openraid is MUCH better because there is a community and a bit of accountability. it also is usually scheduled in advance so the person putting together the group has time to weed out the bad apples. oqueue is complete garbage... it is exactly like LFR.
    Except participation in openraid has sharply declined as far as flex raids go.

It's terrible. 75% of the EU users are russians/spanish/french and it's sometimes impossible make a point. There's no easy way to check someone's experience and cyrillic letters + diacritical marks makes it difficult to find them on the armory. It's usually fine for flex 1 and 2 but I'll never use it for the latter ones again.