Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think it was said in one of the novels that alternate timelines end up getting destroyed eventually. Not really if that is going to be the case. However, Outland was blown out of its original location so it's possible Alterdraenor to take its place in the MU. If only one can "survive" then hopefully the characters just ditch Outland and keep this one.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the next several expacs will be on Draenor.

I thought they stated that going into Draenor was suicide mission and that we are going to be stuck there (lorewise). My speculation is that we are atleast spending 2 expansions in WoD including WoD of course or atleast an expansion where we still take place in WoD and there is something else happening "here and there".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    We'll have both because they are alternate timelines and there's no need or reason to remove one or the other.
    exactly, its like assuming the ultimate marvel universe, which is an alternate timeline story retelling marvels characters from a new beginning, would overwrite the already existing past, it doesn't work that way. alternate timelines don't overwrite already existing ones.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    we just assumed that our outland was from the correct timeline and not from the alternative one...What if everything that will transpires in wod will match with what have experienced in outland?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    we just assumed that our outland was from the correct timeline and not from the alternative one...What if everything that will transpires in wod will match with what have experienced in outland?
    The mere fact the Iron Horde is a thing makes it impossible to bring the events of the alternate timeline inline with events from the main timeline. Plus it would mean an expansion where we can't kill any of the major villains.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.