LF Buffchecker Addon which tells who can buff

Hey guys, this might sound a little bit wierd but i do not know who to describe in a short sentence

I am searching an Addon which shows raidbuffs (like in ElvUi next to the minimap) and if you hover over them which class/buff/hunterpet is missing. This was once in an old ElvUi release but I cannot find the option. I do not want addons like phoenixstyle or raidslackcheck. I want it to be permanent in a small bar or sth similar.

Thanks in advance

Laexxi

Well, I was going to say that Raid Buff Status did what you want, but I get the impression that it isn't what you are looking for, sadly. It certainly tells you who in the party could buff missing things, shows a small set of icons for missing stuff, and can be configured not to yell or whisper anything.

Since you were not clear on why you wanted "not PS or RSC", maybe Raid Checklist is instead what you want. It has a small button, and shows you who *could* provide what is missing (eg: spriest, boomkin, hunter w/ sporebat for missing spellhaste) to help fill out PUG groups or other random things with an in-game display of what to add in order to cover missing buff slots.

Not exactly "a small set of icons" so much as a tooltip with details, because that is a lot of data, but maybe it solves your problem? Otherwise, try to explain *why* you want the properties you do, and maybe someone can suggest something that solves the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is RaidBuffsChecker what you are looking for?

Zugh won. Its the closest to what ElvUI once had. Its not to hover but to click. But it dows show all of the buffs alternatives. Thank you!