Looking for a weapon transmog, have you seen it?

My friend is looking for a weapon transmog that looks similar to a "kama." I've personally never seen the model in WoW, but I figured I'd post in here to see if anyone else has. In case you don't know what a kama is, here's a picture https://www.macho.com/data/default/i...WPKAST-793.jpg
    Last edited by Slonah; 2014-04-13 at 03:26 AM.

I don't believe there is one. The only kama model in-game is exclusive to Akama.

http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrification I do not think their is a non npc version of this in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    First: Change your image to a link
    Second: They aren't in game. Akama has them (ironically) but they aren't a player-ownable weapon. Your best bet is trying to find a curved axe that looks similar.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    I don't believe there is one. The only kama model in-game is exclusive to Akama.
    The only kama model in-game is exclusive to Akama.
    ... kama ... Akama.
    I can't believe I never made that connection before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    There is no kama available to the players yet, but I did see somethign similar looking among the Warlords of Draenor weapon models I believe.
    Yes, there was kama-like axe in datamined WoD weapons, though it looked more like a pickaxe. Anyway, currently in-game i think this is the closest you can get.