10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands

instant 90 - no daggers

Hi,

So I just pre-purchased WoD and boosted a rogue on a new server to 90. The problem is.. you start with 1 sword and 1 dagger, while you need 2 daggers for most attacks.
    My question is, what is the easiest way to obtain a dagger?

On the side, I really think this is something Blizz should've thought about... I mean they ask you what spec you want to be, but you can basically only play 1 because you dont have 2 daggers.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

And why do you need 2 daggers ?

Did you choose combat?
    The rogue in my guild who got boosted started with 2 daggers.
    You can buy some crappy gear in Townlong Steppes for gold (408 or something?)
    You can buy 489 weapons on Timeless Isle for some ~10k coins one-hand or 20k two-hand.
    If nothing else, start pvping and get yourself some free 522 weapons.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    It's because of that thing you did that one time. We know. (source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Aah i guess i know what happend: I chose combat, so the weapons they give depends on the spec you pick. To bad, didn't know.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Don't choose combat if you don't want combat gear. :|
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    It's because of that thing you did that one time. We know. (source)

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Hi,

So I just pre-purchased WoD and boosted a rogue on a new server to 90. The problem is.. you start with 1 sword and 1 dagger, while you need 2 daggers for most attacks.
    My question is, what is the easiest way to obtain a dagger?

On the side, I really think this is something Blizz should've thought about... I mean they ask you what spec you want to be, but you can basically only play 1 because you dont have 2 daggers.
    Go to any of the gear venders they added in Mists of Pandaria that sell greens buy a dagger not that hard. Or do Arena of Annihilation scenario get a lvl 450 dagger again not that hard and something that should be common knowledge

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    Or do Arena of Annihilation scenario get a lvl 450 dagger again not that hard and something that should be common knowledge
    Here's your quickest realistic answer. From there, arenas, heroics, LFR, or the Timeless Isle, as mentioned above. Closing this, since it's got the potential to become heated and off-topic.

sidenote: nothing in sub requires two daggers either, so you can still play that with your current weaponry - although a DPS loss compared to equal level daggers. Only assassination must have 2 daggers.
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-04-13 at 07:16 PM.