Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    ^^ Exactly my thoughts..

WotLK is the worst expansion to date, even while Ulduar is the 2nd best raid to date... Nothing so far is close to TBC..

- - - Updated - - -

Most, if not all, classes can solo Ulduar25, up to and including Vezax.. Only problem is, that Thorim is bugged as hell, when you solo, but a Blue quote promis it will be fixed in v6.0...

I will never ever get why people think TBC ws such a great expansion. A lot of the raids where just straight out horrible(SSC? GOD AWFUL UGLY NAGA), the gear clown themes(except t6) the EXTREME imbalance when it came to classes. Imbalance in tbc was even worse then vanilla and it has never been as bad since then.

People who think thc is the best expansion best take their rose-tintet glasses of soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    I will never ever get why people think TBC ws such a great expansion. A lot of the raids where just straight out horrible(SSC? GOD AWFUL UGLY NAGA), the gear clown themes(except t6) the EXTREME imbalance when it came to classes. Imbalance in tbc was even worse then vanilla and it has never been as bad since then.

People who think thc is the best expansion best take their rose-tintet glasses of soon.
    I can say the same about people who claim WotLK and MoP are good expansions..
    WotLK was a disgrace of the entire Warcraft franchise..
    MoP was slightly better than WotLK, but still FAR BELOW average..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2014-04-18 at 08:16 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I second this. wrath was the expansion in which I started playing, so for me it's always gonna be the best :-)
    Proof that everything is subjective. "Worst" or "best" will differ from person to person. My "best" raiding expansion was Cataclysm because at that time I was actually in a guild that pushed heroic content, but I know a lot of people hated the expansion as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    but I know a lot of people hated the expansion as a whole.
    Yeah, the ones that cleared heroic at 30% and said it was too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by irongar View Post
    I remember Wotlk being one of worst. Wotlk was good for Ulduar, but it ends there. I think TBC deserve that place more.
    Naxx - Despite the easiness, was a good raid as most never experienced naxx 40.

Ulduar - Is Ulduar, no need to explain here.

ToC - Might not have been the best tier but I admit some of the bosses were pretty fun. I understand why people hate it though.

ICC - Okay raid I would say. Wasn't really a fan of a few of the fights but I give credit for lich king being epic.

Naxx - was the first raid i've done, at the start of wotlk with a casual guild. As a player who had never raided before and was pretty new to the whole mmo experience in general I have to say Naxx was amazing for me. It wasn't necessarily challenging, though the guild I went with wasn't able to clear KT. If Naxx didn't have it's charm that it has, I most likely wouldn't have continued raiding.

Ulduar - As has been said many times, Ulduar is one of the best instances in WoW. The scale of it alone is pretty amazing. Ulduar's hard modes are what sold the instance for me. Players had the option to kill the boss a standard way, or meet a prereq to start hm's for better gear. I personally like this idea over simply switching the instances difficulty in a menu. + Algalon.. my first ever (limited) encounters with Algalon after clearing the rest of the ulduar HMs were just epic.

ToC - One of the more boring raids imo, nothing other than hc Anub really stuck out to me for t9 content. It felt like more of a loot pinata than any other raid i've seen to date.

ICC - My personal favorite raid in WoW. From the seconds you enter the raid and Tirion starts yelling to Arthas, all the way to the end of the final encounter where Bolvar takes Arthas' place as the Lich King, It feels great to be a part of the story and bring and end to Arthas, who, up until Deathwing brought the cataclysm was one of the biggest threats Azeroth had ever seen.

aaah the rose colored glasses :'>
    Ulvi - Level 90 Holy Paladin - Whisperwind US

Sig by Shyama