Poll: How much gold have you spent on Transmog during MoP?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Across my toons, between 150k-400k. Love the feature and always make sure to get my favourite sets for my toons. I can afford it without a problem though so it's no big deal ^^.

With buying sets from the AH the figure probably goes up even more. Purchased 4 sets that are boe which I am keeping in my bank alts bags until we get more space overall since my mains bank and vault = full. Also got the Glorious plate for my paladin.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2014-05-15 at 07:03 PM.

I don't think I have spent anything on buying items for mog, and the transmoging itself is probably around 1k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    I don't think I have spent anything on buying items for mog, and the transmoging itself is probably around 1k.
    Pretty sure I've spent far more than 100k on the actual mogging itself. I'm changing my complete mog so often...and oftentimes change it back only a few minutes later.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Pretty sure I've spent far more than 100k on the actual mogging itself. I'm changing my complete mog so often...and oftentimes change it back only a few minutes later.
    I have only cared about mogging on a few chars and have only changed 1 or 2 pices from the orignal mog.

3-4k, mostly on greens off of rares.

10+ Year Old Account
    700-800k ish I think.
    Biggest cash sink being several tier 3 sets for my 60s & 70s (though not purely for transmog for the 60s).
    Got like 9 full sets. Im not a mount guy so I really had nothing else to spend it on.

Other than that I used some on misc items for my 90s. But I dont spend too much on the 90s.
    I pretty much only play my main, the other 90s I just use for their proffessions.
    And my mains transmog has with a few exeptions been set in stone.
    (hateful hunter + t16 heroic shoulders + Hyjal bow)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Good Guy Capitalist artificially increases prices of greens to keep them more rare and helps their buyers feeling special.
    The price for a TM item is set by supply & demand.

I can only increase the price of a green, if supply is low enough.

And for TM-items supply is low:
    - Most players vendor their greens, instead of posting them on the AH.
    - It can take hours to farm a specific green yourself.
    - Auctions last only 2 days max, so they have to be reposted all the time. Few people bother.

Deleted
    10-50k. Therefore, i could give any money to blacksmith who can make me Witch-Hunter's Harvester.

Deleted
    I've never bought anything for my sets. With so little going on atm in wow I just farm things I want

150-500k, xmog is a passion! Got 15+ fully mogged, 10/10 alts, going for another 15 :9

I don't get why so many people are willing to blow so much on T3, when in almost all cases it's just an inferior version of T7.

I've collected quite a lot of unusual looking gear over the years for mog purposes, don't recall paying much gold for it though. Mostly just drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have started trying to get a transmog, I have spent a few thousand gold to try to make a certain belt, but besides that I really have not spent much.

Though I am thinking about paying a guild to run me in a heroic to get a certain pair of shoulders.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't get why so many people are willing to blow so much on T3, when in almost all cases it's just an inferior version of T7.

I've collected quite a lot of unusual looking gear over the years for mog purposes, don't recall paying much gold for it though. Mostly just drops.
    Indeed. While all T3 sets do look different from T7, some of them are so similar that only a very small % of players are going to appreciate the difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Nostalgia, mostly.
    Also, there are some T3 sets that just look way better (colourwise) than their T7 counterparts - Dreamwalker, Cryptstalker, Faith and Redemption come to mind. Their T7 versions look very dull in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I have started trying to get a transmog, I have spent a few thousand gold to try to make a certain belt, but besides that I really have not spent much.

Though I am thinking about paying a guild to run me in a heroic to get a certain pair of shoulders.
    Please tell me you're not talking about the 1% drop Garrosh ones. I don't think there is enough gold on my server to pay a guild to run you through SoO that many times for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Please tell me you're not talking about the 1% drop Garrosh ones. I don't think there is enough gold on my server to pay a guild to run you through SoO that many times for them.
    Besides, he wouldn't have to pay for Heroic (which should be a lot more expensive) since they also drop on Normal.
    (And the chances that everybody who wants them already has them isn't very good in any case)

15+ Year Old Account
    "Time is money, friend"; all I've spent is time and a little gold on repairs. I'm not done with the look I've been after since transmog came out, but then like a lot of people I took a hiatus from the game. Not sure on shoulders, but the shoes I want are from a TBC heroic, so when I can be bothered I'll get them. I can't believe people spend hundreds of k on how they look. I didn't even know you could! Some serious gold-making (and spending)!
    For the Alliance!

Not so much buying transmogs, but I spend roughly 1k on a normal day for transmog.

Just changing it so frequently

No clue but soooooo much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm too poor to afford those fancy and pretty T3 gear and pretty much everything in the black market

sometimes however I don't mind spending +500g for one piece of green gear, the ones that drop from random npcs in particular.