Poll: How much gold have you spent on Transmog during MoP?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    most went to BMAH for t3 set pieces weven though i never go higher than 25k for a piece. also got http://www.wowhead.com/item=94213 for 6k cause i tought they fit better with my old t6 transmog gear than the t6 shoulders

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have spent very little on Transmog, probably less than 500g. I have only ever farmed for one item and that was Bryntroll from Lord Marrowgar which dropped on my 1st run.

The way my character looks means little to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    As of yet, I have not spent much gold on transmog. But I am prepared to throw 20k gold away for a boe plate leg atm. because I am having no luck farming it myself. ._.
    Besides that, most transmog sets I find or match myself are either BoP or easy to farm so I have had no reason to throw great piles of gold away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    MMO-C is the depressing retirement home of world of warcraft. This is where all the old and retired players come to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably around 150k-400k, mainly because I am waaaay to poor to afford any major transmog items or BMAH items. Most of that is literally just the 200g cost from changing items every 2-3 days (or multiple times a day) for an entire expansion now. If I could afford items it would be well over 500k-1million though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've spent a lot of time on transmogs, but not a lot of gold. Probably less than 1k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
    Quite a bit, considering I purchased a CM gold run and a Garrosh kill because my guild will NEVER get those done with the current chaos. Those were around 70k together. And my DK is getting to work on Warrior Tier 3, at minimum shoulders, helm, maybe boots.
    But mostly time, almost everything I do is for it, be it farming a set from lower tiers or getting a mount / pet to match it (my rogue thanks you, Anzu).
    What's the point of money if you sit on it, what's the point of gear when it will be replaced in a patch or two, a Tmog set can be eternal.
    What server sells cm golds for under a hundred k?

but on topic, far, far less then most. I farm out all my looks as I tend to find and stick with one until something considerably better comes along
    Wrath baby and proud of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    What server sells cm golds for under a hundred k?
    High-pop, well-progressed servers. It feels like one out of every five people on my server has their CM Gold set.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Dreadnaught cost more than 400k on its own and I have 4 characters in full t3 + countless other transmog pieces on those chars and others so I have no idea how much I've spent in total tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    High-pop, well-progressed servers. It feels like one out of every five people on my server has their CM Gold set.
    Yeah, it's kinda funny.
    On my low-pop server, the CM sets are still relatively rare. Now, when I get invited to a high-pop server, in comparison literally everyone and their mother has them.

About 1k (the costs for transmogging items) I haven't actually bought any transmog items if Tabard of Flame doesn't count, if it does then about 31k.

Very little. Actually, I've probably gotten far more gold from farming old raids for xmog gear than I've spent, so it's actually been a profitable venture for me.

Then again, I just spent 60k on Challenge Modes. I'm not using the gear for xmog, but I didn't want to miss out on it and the title/FoS/mounts/etc. I'm sure I'll use pieces of the outfit eventually, so perhaps I've spent a ton on xmog!

If it's not farmable, I don't really bother with it. BMAH? To each his own but screw that!

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where are you folks getting all the gold? It could just be because I returned to the game so recently after a long hiatus, but I've not been over 20k in the last 3 months.

Luckily all my transmog desires have been farmable myself, and being BoP I can't really cheat.
    Last edited by Sooba; 2014-06-10 at 05:07 PM.