Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Felt like making a new thread for this questions would be kind of dumb so figured posting here would be better. What's better for BM- HWF Malkorok bracer or H Siegecrafter bracer?

Agility > all

HCWF > HC

All the time.

Should've checked the F.A.Q thread on this forum. ^^

Deleted
    Hello there. I recently switched to bm from survi and i've got some questions.
    1. Should I always stack synapse engi buff with bestial wrath? I have hc AoC and i feel like this 20sec wasted on synapse can be dps lose.
    2. If I'm using barrage on aoe encounter but there is only one enemy at the moment, should I kick barrage from my rotation or it is still dps gain?

1) Macro Synapse to everything, forcing it on BW is just losing usages.

2) It's still a DPS "gain", but if another target is coming up in like 7 seconds or so, you can save it.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-07-19 at 09:46 AM.

great read - several things for me to note/tweak

Got a few friends saying haste to a point then all mastery for BM (unsure what that cap is), and I've read on forums that haste all the way, which one is more accurate (more inclined to go with what I've read on forums) but still open to views

Unless you are a troll with herbalism (lol), haste all the way. If you are, you can go to 16800 haste, then go mastery for a -slight- ST dps gain
    Retired hunter

Hello there!

I'm 581 ilvl and I'm trying to improve my DPS in BM. I started playing again after a 4 months-break where I was playing survival. Nice guide btw.

Yesterday I compared me and another hunter in my guild (582), on Malkorok, and I realized that he was optimizing haste > mastery > crit. He had ~35k more DPS than me (him = 506k, I = 472k).
    I've always thought crit > haste > mastery, crit above all. I didn't get why this guy was soooooo ahead of me, why I was doing so little arcane shots, less autoshots, less everything, and thus less DPS. 2 weeks ago I was 577 and thought it was because of my ilvl (lol). I was so confused. Yesterday I did more KC, the same amount of CoS, I never stopped autoattacking, so why I had less autoattacks? And I could not do more arcaneshots! So I was like, what the.. ? xD
    When I took a look at his armory I understood haha (actually he has a Heroic warforged weapon, but it does not explain everything!).

So it is Haste above all? Even crit?

And another question, this guy does not reforge mastery into crit. Is he right? He has like 9'000~ mastery and 7'000~ crit.

Sometimes I read that there must be a balance between crit and mastery. Is it considered as "balanced"? Or do we have to put crit before mastery in all cases?

Thanks in advance!
    (and sorry for the possible grammar mistakes-not my native language)
    Last edited by Zalnn; 2014-08-04 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalnn View Post
    Hello there!

I'm 581 ilvl and I'm trying to improve my DPS in BM. I started playing again after a 4 months-pause, where I was playing survival. Nice guide btw.

Yesterday I compared me and another hunter in my guild (582), on Malkorok, and I realized that he was optimizing haste > mastery > crit. He had ~35k more DPS than me (him = 506k, I = 472k).
    I've always thought crit > haste > mastery, crit above all. I didn't get why this guy was soooooo ahead of me, why I was doing so little arcane shots, less autoshots, less everything, and thus less DPS. 2 weeks ago I was 577 and thought it was because of my ilvl (lol). I was so confused. Yesterday I did more KC, the same amount of CoS, I never stopped autoattacking, so why I had less autoattacks? And I could not do more arcaneshots! So I was like, what the.. ? xD
    When I took a look at his armory I understood haha (actually he has a Heroic warforged weapon, but it does not explain everything!).

So it is Haste above all? Even crit?

And another question, this guy does not reforge mastery into crit. Is he right? He has like 9'000~ mastery and 7'000~ crit.

Sometimes I read that there must be a balance between crit and mastery. Is it considered as "balanced"? Or do we have to put crit before mastery in all cases?

Thanks in advance!
    (and sorry for the possible grammar mistakes-not my native language)
    Haste increases attack speed for both u and pet significantly. with around 40% haste, ur attack speed reduces down to around 1.9, and ur pet also bet much faster attacks. thats why with haste build ur pet's auto attack is top most damage. This is why u get to do bit more auto attacks. Haste also have better focus regen and around 1.28 sec cobra shot cast time. u literally drown in focus. thus u get top shoot more arcane shot.

Also, in crit build, missing KC has much more negative impact than haste build.

Haste > Mastery > Crit, check the F.A.Q thread for those kindsa things rly.

Oh, I didn't know about the ~40% haste! I will do so.
    About the FAQ, I'm sorry I didnt check yours. I see indeed the "you should just continue stacking haste" for BM. I wasn't expecting such "details" for an FAQ, and only thought there would just be simple q/a about how to play hunter in general.. That's why I posted here. My bad! I will read it for sure.

Sorry again and thanks anjan011 for you explanations :)
    Last edited by Zalnn; 2014-08-04 at 01:55 PM.