Poll: What is your Caliber

What Caliber of Raider are you?

How capable are you as a raider; do you want to ascend the ranks or are you happy with your current performance?

I strive to be the best that I can be and figuring out little ways to improve every so often keeps me motivated. I'm a competitive person, and even though WoW isn't that competitive, I still enjoy pushing myself to exceed my guild mates.

I dissapprove of these answers. There is no "I am the very best, so go sit down son" option. I shall therefore vote for pink transmog.

Deleted
    Mostly Flex hero.
    Cleared normal/some heroic bosses a few times, but being dependant/reliant on a guild/regular raid group just sucks, so I stopped doing that again relatively soon. Definitely not worth it. :>
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-04-21 at 11:21 PM.

absolute scrub
    Choptimus
    <Prime>
    10man #18 EU
    25man #76 EU

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    LOLOLOL ^

Personally, I try to be the best at whatever I do as I'm very competitive. However, fuck all that theorycrafting/simcrafting bullshit. I just manage to rank in the 90th percentile quite often back when I used to raid
    Pretty much; If I need specifics on certain stats I'll just go armory someone in Method or Blood Legion lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noob, but improving + strive to be the best you can be + my pink transmog brings all the boys to the yard. I got up to Garrosh on normal, but my internet connection became too unreliable to raid on schedules
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2014-04-23 at 02:55 AM.