cheap laptop that can run WoW

Preferably at least medium settings but with shadows lowest (since shadows love to eat frames)
    I know good gaming laptops are not cheap, but I only plan on playing less intensive games like WoW, Hearthstone, D3, and LoL so I'm looking for something in the 500-600 range. Maybe a bit higher if its guaranteed to run it comfortably.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-asp...skuId=3339002#

I've been searching and this is actually the best one I've found so far. I know that cheap gaming laptops sacrifice either cpu or gpu but I'm not sure which is more important. Not completely savvy on computers so looking for suggestions!

That laptop will have trouble running wow, even on low settings it will hum around 30fps. To be 100% honest, its very difficult to find a laptop that will run wow at medium settings in your price range.
    :::: Intel 10900k w/ Corsair H100i
    :::: ASUS Maximus XII Formula
    :::: 64GB Corsair Dominator RGB 3600mhz DDR4
    :::: Samsung 512gb 960 PRO m.2 nvme ssd (OS), Samsung 1TB 950 EVO ssd
    :::: Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition
    :::: Pop!_OS

Unfortunatley that's not enough for decent dedicated graphics in a notebook (at least 750m), so you're going to be looking at AMD APU based machines in that price range. APUs essentially give you the best of both worlds, dedicated-like performance via actual Radeon cores built into the CPU itself. Something like this is a good deal in that range and will handle the games you listed well enough:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA1J21GB9869

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lloose View Post
    That laptop will have trouble running wow, even on low settings it will hum around 30fps. To be 100% honest, its very difficult to find a laptop that will run wow at medium settings in your price range.
    Intel machines, maybe. AMD setups, that's not the case at all.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics