Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

ToT is impossible now

Just wanted to express my rage to the Internet about LFR ToT being impossible to complete now because of that GREAT 90 level boost.

Just got for the 3rd time to Last Stand of the Zandalari raid and for the 3rd time 80% of the raid is 90 lvl boosted ofc without any knowledge of their class and wiping AT THE START on trash. I can't believe that Blizz is okay with something like this. It pisses me off even more when I have to wait 50 mins to see how we wipe AT THE START. It's pathetic.

After I saw the newest interview article where it was stated that: "You won't be able to queue for Heroic Dungeons or LFR until you have a certain level of Proving Ground achievements." I hoped they're doing something about it but noooo. It's just for Heroic Dungeons now. AWESOME Blizz.

Sorry guys. You can just ignore this thread and move along if you don't share my rage.

Deleted
    Nothing is impossible with 10 stacks of determination.

10+ Year Old Account
    The LFR ToT situation is dire indeed and is the greatest of proofs that raiding is not for everyone.
    I'm trying to get the cloak on one of my alts and i swear the disappointment i feel is overwhelming, it's almost a punishment.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was worse the Weeks when the boost was still more present
    Q_Q

Whelp never LFR again

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but I don't agree with you. You are going to run into bad LFR groups no matter what instance you're doing - I've had SoS LFR groups that wiped on trash too.

I recently returned to the game, having stopped prior to ToT, so as I go to play catch-up on the legendary cloak I've had to run LFR ToT the past couple of weeks and I went into it not having done any of the fights in there. I read the dungeon journal, I paid attention to DBM, and most importantly I listened to the one or two people each time who actually knew what should be done and were telling people what they need to be doing. Some of those knowledgeable people were pissed at people not listening but even while venting or yelling they were giving the right advice.

So be one of those people. Don't yell and rage like a total ass, but if you're frustrated or simply know what should be done then talk to people. Speak out. Its not always going to work, some people are just determined to ignore whatever you say and tunnel the boss, but those same people usually leave after a wipe or two. I've had groups that wiped a few times, but I stuck around and it eventually worked out. It can be frustrating, but it was still faster than going back to my 1 hour dps queue only to get a new group that didn't know what they were doing. Eventually, the people there either start listening or see the fight enough times that they can sort of do what needs to be done, or you get people who replaced those that left which are competent and you kill it.

did LFR 4 times in ToT this week.

Wiped once out of 12 bosses.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

exactly i feel your pain like i have been saying its the beginning of the end for most players

I belive the problem is that you try to do LFR on a tuesday.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Just wanted to express my rage to the Internet about LFR ToT being impossible to complete now because of that GREAT 90 level boost.

Just got for the 3rd time to Last Stand of the Zandalari raid and for the 3rd time 80% of the raid is 90 lvl boosted ofc without any knowledge of their class and wiping AT THE START on trash. I can't believe that Blizz is okay with something like this. It pisses me off even more when I have to wait 50 mins to see how we wipe AT THE START. It's pathetic.

After I saw the newest interview article where it was stated that: "You won't be able to queue for Heroic Dungeons or LFR until you have a certain level of Proving Ground achievements." I hoped they're doing something about it but noooo. It's just for Heroic Dungeons now. AWESOME Blizz.

Sorry guys. You can just ignore this thread and move along if you don't share my rage.
    Did it yesterday and didnt really have any problem, sure it was some whipes but have had runs with more whipes when ToT was new.

Deleted
    I had 10 stacks of determination on Spoils of Pandaria. I can't imagine ToT being worse than that.

SoO LFR is the same. I went into vale last night after protectors and a DK came in at 496 ilvl expecting to tank. He didn't know his class...AT ALL. Died multiple times on Norushen. I am way overgeared so I took the brunt of the tanking on Norushen with huge stacks and then just solo tanked Sha.

On a run before that, I get in to a group at Sha and our first attempt is from a non-tank pulling as soon as I join the raid group. The dps had about 15 people doing less then 60k dps with half of those doing less then 45k.

It's always been hit or miss, the boost is just an easy target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post
    Nothing is impossible with 10 stacks of determination.
    Nothing is impossible to fail to a group of boosted idiots.

Seriously, everyone could see this except Blizz (and the utterly worthless imbecils & scumbags of humanity who think they are so awesome that they deserve instant 90s) long before it went live. Blizz should have also included the proving ground requirement, or some other mechanic to keep the retards away from raids.

you guys have made the game into what it is today. People voice their opinions and suggestions and blizzard listens. When something is completly retarded. Insted of doing the only thing that would have worked. People complain on forums like this one and nothing ever happens.
    If blizzard implemented something that would break the game and they lost 2 mill subscribers over it. do you think the change would still be in effect ? no. It wouldn't

When however. They do something retarded. And everyone complain on mmo champion. Do you think blizzard even care ?

10+ Year Old Account
    When the WoD pre-order came out I boosted my paladin with the veteran bonus, specced Holy and went through whole ToT that day. It was almost full of boosted characters and we wiped only on Animus.

Bad luck is always bad luck with LFG.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    Sorry, but I don't agree with you. You are going to run into bad LFR groups no matter what instance you're doing - I've had SoS LFR groups that wiped on trash too.

I recently returned to the game, having stopped prior to ToT, so as I go to play catch-up on the legendary cloak I've had to run LFR ToT the past couple of weeks and I went into it not having done any of the fights in there. I read the dungeon journal, I paid attention to DBM, and most importantly I listened to the one or two people each time who actually knew what should be done and were telling people what they need to be doing. Some of those knowledgeable people were pissed at people not listening but even while venting or yelling they were giving the right advice.

So be one of those people. Don't yell and rage like a total ass, but if you're frustrated or simply know what should be done then talk to people. Speak out. Its not always going to work, some people are just determined to ignore whatever you say and tunnel the boss, but those same people usually leave after a wipe or two. I've had groups that wiped a few times, but I stuck around and it eventually worked out. It can be frustrating, but it was still faster than going back to my 1 hour dps queue only to get a new group that didn't know what they were doing. Eventually, the people there either start listening or see the fight enough times that they can sort of do what needs to be done, or you get people who replaced those that left which are competent and you kill it.
    Love this idea "doesn't happen to me it just not exist." Sometimes you just can't fix bad players in LFR no matter how good you describe the mechanics bed user they just don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

aside from a few wipes here and there i haven't had any issues on my boosted holy paladin, sure i got flak for only pulling out 50k hps in the starter gear then again i never played a paladin before so even with reading up on gemming etc. I still need to actually get a feel for the class and spec.

Seriously sometimes you get bad groups and that sucks but it is far from every group that suck balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    While impossible is a strong word, it's damn near reality at this point. I was gone from the game for almost a year, came back and decided to finish up the cloak quest on the two characters that had it.. oh my sweet jesus.

Wipes on Jin'rokh. Seriously. Wipes on Jin'rokh. I'm not saying you should have your class mastered 10 minutes after you boost it but how the FUCK are you in full 496ish gear and clearly have spent hours on the timeless isle and aren't even aware of a basic rotation? Seriously? 40k on JIN'ROKH across the board?!?

Healing for these people has become a test of patience that I do not think I am able to overcome.

/endrant
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Ran ToT last night (came in after Jin'rokh). Horridon was a two-shot, and the reason we wiped the first time is because Jalak came down at a very bad time. Then we one-shot Council. I got Bad Juju!

So, it all depends.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Get some geared guildies to help u (assuming u have that). then ANY lfr will be a breeze

Also, i do understand ur rage, Blizzard had faith in its player base to be skilled enough to figure their own characters out, they were wrong, atleast this shouldt be a problem in WoD (i hope)
    Did ToT part 4 2nights ago to boost a friend that needed lei shens heart, we had 2 "holy paladins", they did less healing then the dpsers, wearing dps, tank and healing gear and i bet their mains are equally bad. Most bad players will always be bad, we can only accept it and vote kick em out of the group, or harrass them until they leave, its what i do :>
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s