Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpoison324 View Post
    exactly i feel your pain like i have been saying its the beginning of the end for most players
    This is not true. I doubt "most" of those players you're talking about will quit over a feature they're unlikely to use much in the next xpac. Blizz has stated multiple times there will be a pathway to hc raiding without ever needing to step foot in LFR. For those that don't have the time, otherwise aren't interested or want to be carried... you'll have to slog it through LFR. Heroic Dungeons will provide ample loot for normal raiding... period.

I had no issues so far on LFR.

Last week though I decided it was much faster & cleaner to just find a Normal Group on oQueue (20% nerf yey). No regrets.

I remember having terrible groups long before the 90 boost. And so far my success rate in ToT or any LFR isn't much different from before the boost either. Plus most of the worst people tend to be normal/heroic geared people trolling for some god forsaken reason.

It's far from impossible. Go as tank if it's so bad, you can do a lot of good that way.

Deleted
    An advice - do not go to first and 2nd part of ToT ever again. At the best your group of freshly boosted toons will somehow manage to kill Jinrokh, but the moment you hit the bridge with the trash of doom everybody will quit.
    As LFR is working you cant que for 2nd part if you havent done 1st part, you cant que for 3rd part if you havent done 2nd part. This mean that the people who will be in part 3 and part 4 will aredy know what is raiding and how their class work way better than the people who are in Last stand of Zandalari. Save your headache and nerves and dont go to ToT part 1 and 2, even if u want to farm the Secrests. It is waste of time, unless u are masochist
    Also keep in mind that most of the people who are joining ToT part 3 and 4 also farm Runestones. This further ensure that these people are not as retarded, as might be the people who join part 1 and 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Sorry guys. You can just ignore this thread and move along if you don't share my rage.
    Nah dawg that's not how it works

Whenever people make this statement which I hear quite often I'm usually confused since I haven't come across any LFR group that is really any worse than LFR's before the great 90 boost. Also, do your LFR's on Tuesday with the other SoO geared players that need their secrets for cloaks.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    I see where these folks are coming from where they say "ToT was bad before" and they're right, it was. There's a reason it has the rep it has, but it's definitely gotten worse. Queue later in the week when some of these players come out of hiding. Sure there was always a few heads just afking or sitting there frostshock spamming, but I've never, NEVER seen a group geared enough to enter ToT where 12 of the members are below 50k. Twelve. Not some group of slackers in the back or an autoattacking hunter... almost everyone just generally doing horrid.

I'm not blaming the boost system, I think it's a good idea. Of course I'm blaming the players, but it doesn't change the fact that the difference has been dramatic and noticeable since it's launch. Of course you're not going to see much difference if you're queuing on Tuesday with everyone else who's getting alt cloaks.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    how the FUCK are you in full 496ish gear and clearly have spent hours on the timeless isle and aren't even aware of a basic rotation? Seriously? 40k on JIN'ROKH across the board?!?
    Probably because they listen to me in general chat when I tell them to download addons and look up chest map routes. You don't need to press much more than WASD to get to 496
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    These lvl 90 boosts is why I'll never do LFR with any toon till new xpac lol

While impossible is a strong word, it's damn near reality at this point. I was gone from the game for almost a year, came back and decided to finish up the cloak quest on the two characters that had it.. oh my sweet jesus.

Wipes on Jin'rokh. Seriously. Wipes on Jin'rokh. I'm not saying you should have your class mastered 10 minutes after you boost it but how the FUCK are you in full 496ish gear and clearly have spent hours on the timeless isle and aren't even aware of a basic rotation? Seriously? 40k on JIN'ROKH across the board?!?

Healing for these people has become a test of patience that I do not think I am able to overcome.

/endrant
    Because they farmed that Timeless Isle gear on their main? ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno about you, but the LFR ToT's I've tanked on my BOOSTED 90 Paladin have been successful. So much so in fact I'm now working on Siege.

Just did all four wings of ToT, a few wipes but no biggie.

While impossible is a strong word, it's damn near reality at this point. I was gone from the game for almost a year, came back and decided to finish up the cloak quest on the two characters that had it.. oh my sweet jesus.

Wipes on Jin'rokh. Seriously. Wipes on Jin'rokh. I'm not saying you should have your class mastered 10 minutes after you boost it but how the FUCK are you in full 496ish gear and clearly have spent hours on the timeless isle and aren't even aware of a basic rotation? Seriously? 40k on JIN'ROKH across the board?!?

Healing for these people has become a test of patience that I do not think I am able to overcome.

/endrant
    At a certain point, while playing my monk, I just fistwove. I did 3x the dps of everyone else and they couldnt complain that they died to standing in fire and didnt save them, because i was still healing
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    These lvl 90 boosts is why I'll never do LFR with any toon till new xpac lol
    I need one more secret of empire and I will NOT set foot in LFR again on my tank. I'll just do SoO normal and flex for my runestones. I'll probably get my secret tonight on SoO 10n so I'm pretty much done with LFR now on my tank so that makes me happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Because they farmed that Timeless Isle gear on their main? ;p
    You guys are taking that question way too literally. I wasn't implying that acquiring free BOA epics should make one skilled. Basically I'm asking: What's the point of having a fresh level 90 if you have no intention of bettering yourself at the class? You skipped the entire process in which skill doesn't matter in the slightest and boosted right into end game status to.. what? Afk in raid finder? To what ends? If you weren't interested in becoming more skilled and bettering yourself with this class, why did you rush it to end game?

I know in today's WoW community the question's theme seems a little unreasonable, but I feel like it's justified. I'd sincerely like to know.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Queue later in the week when some of these players come out of hiding.
    That's what always happens later in the week, I expect players to be bad and I usually only go in there on my geared toons later in the week because I'm bored and just want to press buttons.

- - - Updated - - -

If you weren't interested in becoming more skilled and bettering yourself with this class, why did you rush it to end game?
    Just to see what it's like probably.
    My Collection

Deleted
    Its the same as when ToT came out the older raids didn't have has many overgeared people in it as they had moved on

Im still collecting runestones and rarely have I had more than 2 wipes and that includes the runs on my freshly boosted priest just kick the Afkers (the single most annoying thing in the game...) and the utterly useless and alls good

LFR has been a scrub fest for a really long time and will continue to be a scrub fest for a long time. It is where the bottom of the barrel players go boosted or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had issue with ToT LFR in awhile. Sure, people still wipe on trash. With the advent of boosted characters and alts being more prominent than ever, you have tanks playing like they would on their main but they are on their alts in shitty gear. Instinctually; yes, on your over geared or even equivalent geared main, you could probably steam roll trash by pulling several packs at once and survive, but on an alt? Not so much. To further this, a bunch of healers who also have boosted toons to heal through a tank such as the one I described? Never gonna happen.
    In the company of thieves, liars, beggars and whores
    I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come.

ToT Normal is easier than ever. Why would ANYONE bother queuing for ToT LFR when you can hop onto openraid and have a ToT group going within 5-10 minutes? Faster than LFR, better loot, less time than waiting in queue...

STOP QUEUING FOR TOT LFR!
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu