Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Just wanted to express my rage to the Internet about LFR ToT being impossible to complete now because of that GREAT 90 level boost.

Just got for the 3rd time to Last Stand of the Zandalari raid and for the 3rd time 80% of the raid is 90 lvl boosted ofc without any knowledge of their class and wiping AT THE START on trash. I can't believe that Blizz is okay with something like this. It pisses me off even more when I have to wait 50 mins to see how we wipe AT THE START. It's pathetic.

After I saw the newest interview article where it was stated that: "You won't be able to queue for Heroic Dungeons or LFR until you have a certain level of Proving Ground achievements." I hoped they're doing something about it but noooo. It's just for Heroic Dungeons now. AWESOME Blizz.

Sorry guys. You can just ignore this thread and move along if you don't share my rage.
    I actually find this to be false! As you can easily go on your heroic SoO geared main and carry a group. #rekt

Deleted
    I think ppl now have shitty excuse with that boost. Every lfr i go on alts its like "oh 90lvl boosts, we lost boys". And truth is lfr is the same, ppl go there to get gear/sigils etc, only decet ppl u can have are those who are farming legendary chain shit. LFR is the same as it was before, if u have retarded tank or afk healers etc ofc u will wipe. Tip: dont go lfr 2 days before reset.

I haven't noticed a correlation between the day of the week and success in LFR, though late-night groups do tend to need to wait longer for replacements if a tank leaves.

Tsiva, sure, I've had a couple bad groups, especially when some bosses were first released. However, I did PTR, did fights on flex and/or normal before LFR was open, and there are videos available for people who haven't done it yet. Even if nobody else knows what to do, I've almost always been able to explain it successfully.

Dasani, I joined a friend's group when they were on Normal Tortos, this week. The run fell apart on Dark Animus, though it had gone very smoothly until then. I went back and did Wing1 late Monday night on LFR to get the secrets I'd missed out on. We one-shot everything with no issues, and I haven't had any trouble with my other runs in there since the boost. While there are frequent runs on OpenRaid/oqueue/etc., LFR does offer more flexibility on timing, and gives you a shot at secrets from any bosses you skipped.

Glowpipe, if I left and stopped playing, I wouldn't care or go back and look to see what they had changed in LFR. It'd be because I was so fed up that I didn't want to play anymore. Blizz should focus on retaining the customers they do have, not try to lure them back after they leave. I agree that the official forums and Twitter are more useful than this site for communication with the developers, though.

Dashflash, it's not that it doesn't exist because it rarely happens to Wilderness or me. However, most groups are willing to listen, and putting up raid markers and raid warnings, and explaining the fights beforehand, make a huge difference to the group's success.

Just lol 1 shot every boss in ToT Pinnacle, therefore the OP is likely just on a bad group full of bads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

This is why level 90 boost was a bad idea, especially BEFORE the end of the expansion. Like we really need new players jumping right away in raid. The good news is. You don't have to jump into LFR ToT, which will avoid most of the problem, let the ToT for people that want to learn their class, and hop into LFR SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    Just lol 1 shot every boss in ToT Pinnacle, therefore the OP is likely just on a bad group full of bads.
    I clear it every week on my toons with little to no issues at all. Ofc I don't wait until Mon night either.

It's worse when you meet that people and other dorks in FLEX, like yesterday, more less half of the raid diying in Malkorok only because they don't avoid the areas, every time... It's maddening. Iam learning and equiping my character as well, but I go in flex knowing the bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Lol LFR sucks anyway, there is always bad players even without a boost, stop bitching and join flex groups.

Still been running it occasionally for legendary items for alts, it hasn't seemed that bad. Most groups one shot everything since there's plenty of people in the same boat as me if you queue on Tues/Wed.

Teach them or stop complaining. You're only part of the problem if you don't rectify the cause.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Lol LFR sucks anyway, there is always bad players even without a boost, stop bitching and join flex groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    Teach them or stop complaining. You're only part of the problem if you don't rectify the cause.
    That's a very good advice. Can you tell me how to gear up for flexs without LFR now? I'd really like to know that, ignorants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    Unfortunately, there are times where a raid group is completely beyond health, such as if you zone in a ToT LFR group at Durumu with 10 Determination stacks.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Only way to do it is to group with friends. You can have a few boosted slackers but too many will ruin the experience.

I don't understand why people are blaming boosts. People who are bad are bad because they don't learn their characters. The boosts have done nothing to change this.

I rarely have problems like this. The usual problem I witness in ToT LFR wing 1 is that some groups meet a road block on Horridon due to people not understanding the fight and tunneling the boss, etc. I deal with bad pug groups this way:

After the first wipe I try to find the reason we wiped, and announce it to the group, offering suggestions to fix it, if I have any. After that, it depends. If the group just isn't getting it (i.e. dps is awful/ people failing too many mechanics / etc) I'll just leave after wipe 2. No point in wasting time and energy on people like that.
    If the group appears to acually be trying(dps not too bad, most people doing mechanics etc) , though maybe undergeared/inexperienced (somebody dies because they are learning) but actually making progress, I tend to stay longer.
    Last edited by Ulven; 2014-04-19 at 04:26 AM.
    Ulvi - Level 90 Holy Paladin - Whisperwind US

Sig by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR = Heroic Dungeons gear in WoD.
    and LFR doesn't seem to be dropping epics in WoD.
    So I think it makes sense that only Heroic Dungeons needs the achievement.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

ive done tot multiple times since the 90 boost hit and i havent had any problems

Sorry but you're just looking to blame "boosted 90s" for bad groups. The real truth is, people wipe in LFR all the time. Wipes in ToT due to idiocy is nothing new and has been going on ever since ToT was introduced into the game. People who don't know how to play queueing up for LFR is also not a new thing. The odds of completing ToT are the same as they have always been.

Oh, and it only said this had 3 pages of posts so far, so I'm sure this has been overstated even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Can you tell me how to gear up for flexs without LFR now? I'd really like to know that, ignorants.
    I'm not sure whether you're calling us ignorant, or saying that you feel ignorant since you don't know how to gear enough for Flex without LFR. There are runs on OpenRaid and oQueue that only require 500ish ilevel for the first couple of flex wings. You can get 522 honor gear from running random BG's or converting points from Heroic dungeons. The 2 guaranteed burdens plus any others you can get give you 535 gear. You can run ToT normal and Oon/Nalak for 522's, and the droprate is quite high since you can coin every boss (there's a vendor on TI that sells the runes in exchange for Timeless coins). There are a few crafted pieces of gear. You can make friends - my alt did Flex the day she hit 90, before doing LFR. I personally opt to do LFR to get another chance at gear. I just need tier pants and trinkets from it at this point.

Deleted
    I remember the days on Old Naxx where ppl just did it.... they fuc...ng just did it, no complains after 3 day wipes on trash and then see the first boss and wiped on him over and over Again .. they just kept doing it .... to day the options is so damn easy that ppl Dont do it ...

Let get back to.... Just do it !!!!