Deleted

Cool Best 2v2 combo with WW Monks?

I think it's a healer. Currently playing with a HPala, but not going so well at a higher rating.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Cover25 View Post
    Holy priest.
    Yep, As much as I hate my holy priest in threes, it is my favorite comp to play in twos. It is pretty much 2v1 with the amount of cc available.

^ same here. I play my hpriest exclusively for 2s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any healer will do tbh. Rdruids are pretty strong as well, so are hpals and rshams. Hpriest though must be the best.

If you're looking for a DPS partner though, you could play with a lock, boomkin or ele shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    ww Ruined 2v2 for me. They can make so many mistakes and it just does not matter, its going to dampening no matter what you do 2v2 used to be my favorite bracket, now it is swarming with WW that are 2k in 2s, but never even been 1750 in any other bracket. (And dont blame the class for that, ww has SEVERAL solid 3v3 comps)
    You're a towel.

Any healer, monk does unhealable damage, unpeelable and has enough survival cooldowns to deal with his healer being cced.

Along with a 40 yard disarm (who thought this was a good idea?) he can peel from 40 yards away

Storm earth and fire really op in 2s as well.

Monk/Hunter. I'm just putting this in here to have a laugh with Illana. I have no idea if it's viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Monk/Hunter. I'm just putting this in here to have a laugh with Illana. I have no idea if it's viable.
    I'm not sure but I think paralyse DRs with trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Any healer, monk does unhealable damage, unpeelable and has enough survival cooldowns to deal with his healer being cced.

Along with a 40 yard disarm (who thought this was a good idea?) he can peel from 40 yards away

Storm earth and fire really op in 2s as well.
    This. Monks are retarded in 2s.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

any healer you are the best 1v2 class now with a pocket healers

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Along with a 40 yard disarm (who thought this was a good idea?) he can peel a hunter from 40 yards away, how dare he!!!
    Fixed that for ya

Quote Originally Posted by villie View Post
    Fixed that for ya
    no he can train the other guy and disarm the melee on his healer from 40 yards away.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    no he can train the other guy and disarm the melee on his healer from 40 yards away.
    Hehe, yeah I know, I know, was just seeing if you would bite, Just messin with you

Agree tho grapple is pretty op

another op thing about it is it cant be dodged/parried like the other disarms melee have (rogue/warrior/hunter pet)

another op thing about it is it cant be dodged/parried like the other disarms melee have (rogue/warrior/hunter pet)
    They also decided to have the brilliant idea to let the healer spec have it too...

Healer like most people have said, but stuff like boom and feral work really well too since heart of the wild makes them healers for 45 seconds while doing tremendous burst along with the monk. Ive only run into maybe 3 ww/ferals in the last 2 seasons but they ate me for breakfast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    2v2 used to be my favorite bracket, now it is swarming with WW that are 2k in 2s, but never even been 1750 in any other bracket. (And dont blame the class for that, ww has SEVERAL solid 3v3 comps)
    lol there are 12 ww monks above 2k in 2s and 34 in the top 1000.