Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I'm pretty sure this hasn't been bannable for a good while. I believe "training" more mobs to other players fighting mobs was bannable but I've pulled those cave monster, giant turtles and AoE fire taurens to Timeless Isle Court and kill hundreds, nothing happened.
    If that's actually the case, then there's a double standard here. Apparently you can get banned for griefing your own faction in PvP situations, but not in PvE ones? There were times where I pulled the boss in IoC out of his room intentionally to watch him one-shot everyone and make our team lose, and eventually got a 24-hour suspension for that. Did the same with the Elder Turtles, no actions taken yet despite getting called out in General chat.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    If that's actually the case, then there's a double standard here. Apparently you can get banned for griefing your own faction in PvP situations, but not in PvE ones? There were times where I pulled the boss in IoC out of his room intentionally to watch him one-shot everyone and make our team lose, and eventually got a 24-hour suspension for that. Did the same with the Elder Turtles, no actions taken yet despite getting called out in General chat.
    Unless you bragged about it there was no way they could know you did it to make your group wipe...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Gonna argue with the human detritus part?
    Sure.

Does pranking somebody make me human detritus?

This isnt real life, killing a player is not in any way harming them more than unscrewing the top on a salt shaker.

Deleted
    Contrary to popular opinion, running out of the celestial yard and therefore getting the Celestial to reset everytime after you get aggro is NOT griefing, since it's the tank's fault for dieing or losing aggro in the first place. DPS players are utter retards irl for always blaming the one who got aggro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Unless you bragged about it there was no way they could know you did it to make your group wipe...
    It's easy to tell actually, if you see someone with aggro on the boss (and showing in the unit frame) and the boss is running out of the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Contrary to popular opinion, running out of the celestial yard and therefore getting the Celestial to reset everytime after you get aggro is NOT griefing, since it's the tank's fault for dieing or losing aggro in the first place. DPS players are utter retards irl for always blaming the one who got aggro.
    The problem is if the TANK is the one that's taunting the boss to pull it out of the arena to reset.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's easy to tell actually, if you see someone with aggro on the boss (and showing in the unit frame) and the boss is running out of the room.
    Talking about intention, not action.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne