Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Curious what Yrel's Mace is for considering it requires level 70

i really hope garrisons dont end up being manditory for raiding. not something i can be bothered doing on multiple characters everysingleday

bloody head? That is sure to spark a lot of bj jokes.

GarrBuilding
    GarrBuilding #167 - Menagerie - The Menagerie provides new opportunities to develop and enhance your pet retinue. - Provides new pet options and unlocks pet missions
    GarrBuilding #168 - Menagerie - The Menagerie provides new opportunities to develop and enhance your pet retinue. - Provides new pet options and unlocks pet missions
    Pet Missions?! Now that sounds kinda cool. I hope it's like some sort of pet battling dungeon that work like Pokemon Gyms/Caves where you go through several enemies via pet battles and defeat the boss at the end. Whatever it is, it seems like yet another secret feature involved with Garrisons that isn't farming or micro-management. I'm probably being redundant by stating the obvious, but im guessing these missions are only unlocked when you build a Pet Menagerie, which i hear allows you to see all your pets walking around your Garrison with free reign like it was Pokemon Farm. Sounds pretty cool that we get more stuff for pets so they are useful and entertaining. Can't wait to find out more on this.

- - - Updated - - -

i really hope garrisons don't end up being manditory for raiding. not something i can be bothered doing on multiple characters every single day
    I doubt they'd actually do that. so far it seems to be beneficial to optional things like professions, pet battling, leveling gear, gold, a mount or two (according to Blizzcon), etc. What i'm more curious about, is the trade route feature of Garrisons they mentioned at Blizzcon, where you're able to set up trade routes with other people's Garrisons. I wonder if Blizz scrapped that or not. Definitely would like to find out.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet that's a place holder level, but those stats make it seem pretty convincing. I'd like to get to the bottom of that mystery too :|
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-04-17 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post
    Looks like they put AOTD back on all specs by the look of the Red blood spec words. wish they would remove the channel or let us attack still while channeling. Or spawn them insta.

Now frost and unholy can stop being mad >.<
    I think insta AOTD is in the works. That is what they said in the CTR interview.

hmmm that tabard looks like it could be the pre event item

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post
    Interesting that the weapon has three sockets.
    Professor Johnston often said that if you didn't know history, you didn't know anything. You were a leaf that didn't know it was part of a tree. ~Michael Crichton, Timeline

Paying for stuff with bloody heads sounds exceptionally gross.

It's just her weapon she's going to be running around with. Lor'themar Theron has his weapon in the item list datamined in the past as well, for instance (which is a copy of the Greatsword of the Sin'dorei). A number of NPCs are outfitted with a dummy item for equipment.

There's really nothing exciting about it to be honest.

GarrBuilding #167 - Menagerie - The Menagerie provides new opportunities to develop and enhance your pet retinue. - Provides new pet options and unlocks pet missions
    While the info is actually quite interesting, my first thought was more along the lines of "Will only guests be allowed to see my pets?"

This is a pretty big build for healers. If you look at the spell changes again, every healing spec got some kind of mana return, between 1-4%. I'm guessing they are going back on their own mantra of taking out the mana cooldowns. They know the mana cooldowns are needed, but still wanna get rid of the buttons, so now every healer has a minor mana return baked into one of their spells. Or in Paladin's case, they got their Divine Plea button back, except now its 3 hopo for 4.5% mana.

Because it's just a copy/paste of Hammer of the Naaru.

Hexweave...

For the love of god. No more trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    They take Telluric Currents out as a legit mana return, then give it back after an xpac. Maybe they think we forgot about it, and now it's new and shiny? A LOT of shamans hated it (myself not being on of them for the record) - I just think it's really flipfloppy of them... And, not to complain all too much :P but, why do Resto Shamans have to use a glyph slot for their dps-spell-regen mech, when priests get theirs pretty much baked in?

Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases the energy cost of Jab by 10.

Please let this be an error or temporary change. Don't want to head towards rogue combat flow.

No Atonement from Penance probably means no levelling my Priest.

I don't get some of these changes AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Combo Breaker dropped to 8% chance to proc? That's like what's the point? 12% was pretty low, but useful. 8%?!
    Feral losing 1% healing on their melee crit heals? wtf? I mean you probably even notice this at the health levels in WoD, which begs the question, why?
    Stance of Fierce Tiger makes Jab cost 10 more engergy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? My Monk is geared in PvP so I don't have an ass ton of haste, so I already have energy problems since I run Chi Brew. 10 more energy per jab!? THIS IS RETARDED.

I'm truly dumbfounded.

All healing specs just got rid of their mana regen cds which got replaced with active mana regen abilities, that's probably among the best changes ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    I don't get some of these changes AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Combo Breaker dropped to 8% chance to proc? That's like what's the point? 12% was pretty low, but useful. 8%?!
    Feral losing 1% healing on their melee crit heals? wtf? I mean you probably even notice this at the health levels in WoD, which begs the question, why?
    Stance of Fierce Tiger makes Jab cost 10 more engergy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? My Monk is geared in PvP so I don't have an ass ton of haste, so I already have energy problems since I run Chi Brew. 10 more energy per jab!? THIS IS RETARDED.

I'm truly dumbfounded.
    OH! Also - Ascension now increases your maximum mana by 10%, and your energy regen by 10%, down from 15% / 15%.

Clearly Monks must be shitting out energy from every pore, in the eyes of Blizzard.

Some of this datamining is likely to be flat-out wrong, I already know some of it is.