CD line up with eye of galakras

I am returning to Ret, but due to some changes with guardian and the addition of evil eye of galakras I was wondering how people are using their guardian. Are you waiting for it to line up with avenging wrath or are you using it on CD? I figure if its 15 seconds apart it would be worth waiting.

On a different note, I am noticing that there are very few occasions to use seal of righteousness in SoO. I think Galakras and bats on Thok are the only fights that I can see it being useful. Is there another time where it is used that I am missing?

Thanks in advance!

I'm using the Heroic Warforged Evil Eye of Galakras (50% CDR), and my cooldown alignment looks like this:

CD 1: Wings & Guardian.
    CD 2: Wings.
    CD 3: Guardian.
    CD 4: Wings.
    CD 5: Wings & Guardian (The separation between the two at this time is usually about 5 seconds or so).

I'm not sure whether or not you'll actually have less than fifteen seconds between each cooldown at any time other than the aforementioned CD 1 and 5. Jumping in game just now, the lowest I had between the two was around 25 seconds or so (I don't think it's worth the wait). As for Seal of Righteousness, I seal swap for heavy AoE fights like Immerseus, Galakras, Protectors (Sun's phase), and Bats on Thok. It's never been a consistent damage increase, but sometimes it does pay off.

Thanks! I wanted to test it last night, but next time I can log in is for raid time. I didn't think about sun phase at all so that should help.

Use them off CD xDDD

The CD alignment stays the same regardless of what trinket you have, what you have to do is to get as many line ups as possible.
    Example:
    CD 5: Wings & Guardian - if boss is dead by this point you should delay CD 3: Guardian to line up with CD 4: Wings. CD on Wings is roughly 80seconds, CD on Guardian is roughly 120sec with CD red trinket (HC)
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    The CD alignment stays the same regardless of what trinket you have, what you have to do is to get as many line ups as possible.
    Example:
    CD 5: Wings & Guardian - if boss is dead by this point you should delay CD 3: Guardian to line up with CD 4: Wings. CD on Wings is roughly 80seconds, CD on Guardian is roughly 120sec with CD red trinket (HC)
    Its interesting that you say this cause i remember a post somewhere say to go.
    1.Wings/Goak/Execution Sentence.
    2.Wings/Execution
    3.Wings/Guardian/Execution.
    Rinse Repeat. This will change my damage on H garrosh if this is true.

Keep in mind that if you want CDs for specific timings in any fights you need to go by that first, if in doubt then pull out /stopwatch and start it when you pull and stop it when you want cds and simply figure out how many cds you can put in before your execute phase or whatever.
    The way my guild kills HC Garrosh I can use my Avenging Wrath after the second room phase but not guardian because I want that with hero and AW will be back for the hero timing (90sec later or so).

Just go with the flow of the boss, if in doubt look at logs and see if you can do any better.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

I have a WeakAura that shows time in combat: http://pastebin.com/46BdCd6h

It's really helpful for setting up cd timing.
    Living the casual life, oh yeah.