Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Looks like T4 and DS heroic tier armor had a fight and someone picked up the pieces and made this, I really like it :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draigor View Post
    wtb more purple on gloves and boots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Doesn't really mean we're getting > 5 tier pieces, probably named by their models.
    Yeah, 6/8 piece bonuses were dropped because they didn't want to make having full tier items mandatory for raiding, 4set bonuses is fine imo. Especially with no reforging and less gems there needs to be some freedom to pick offset items with stats you want/need.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    It occurred to me that there will probably be three versions for color. So those of us who aren't content will have some other versions to look forward to.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

We need a dye system in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    It occurred to me that there will probably be three versions for color. So those of us who aren't content will have some other versions to look forward to.
    the Silver-ish main will probably get lighter/darker and the gems on it will probably be Blue, purple, and red. A lot of Paladin armor seems to use that color scheme for the more plate looking sets.

Because I was bored
    Bah. Should have known someone would have done it already.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Because I was bored
    That's actually really cool, good job and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Bah. Should have known someone would have done it already.

That's really cool too!

Looks like it has great potential. I like T4, actually, pretty cool set, very down to earth, but if WoD gear is anything like the world, everything will look all fancy and polished up (and nicer!), which is an exciting prospect.

Perhaps another nod to T6 will come?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    We need a dye system in wow.
    I agree. Even if it's just shades for starters, help give us each a unique(r) look in each set of gear.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. Even if it's just shades for starters, help give us each a unique(r) look in each set of gear.
    True, but thing is Blizzard might put a dye system for certain areas of the set. Take the belt where the purple crystal. Let's say the dye system lets you dye that specifically and not...anything else on the belt. See what I mean?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Because your worth it:

If the T17 (and onwards) gear will look like TBC items (not all obviously) because it's technically the same place but where TBC items looked a bit "war worn" these would be fresh from the factory. If this is the direction they're taking item designs then I'm gonna have so many "cram my panties" moments, imo TBC had some of the most unique and class iconic armors that's ever been made!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    If the T17 (and onwards) gear will look like TBC items (not all obviously) because it's technically the same place but where TBC items looked a bit "war worn" these would be fresh from the factory. If this is the direction they're taking item designs then I'm gonna have so many "cram my panties" moments, imo TBC had some of the most unique and class iconic armors that's ever been made!
    Pally Rangers. Mighty Morphin Pally Rangers.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I was bored
    Awesome dude . That looks very very promising . Let's see that on an updated human or draenei.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Exactly! Everything in WoD has a "pre-worn" look which leaves much room for potential to revisit and refresh some older looks/set, or even execute their original ideas/perfect on it. The whole world reflects this design concept, and just look at the Raven Lord mount VS the new WoD mount.

I do wish they did Crystalforge like it's concept art. Looked really cool! Can you wish for a revamped Hammer of the Naaru more?!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    True, but thing is Blizzard might put a dye system for certain areas of the set. Take the belt where the purple crystal. Let's say the dye system lets you dye that specifically and not...anything else on the belt. See what I mean?
    I know! I was just saying, for starters it'd be cool to have this. Baby steps towards the final goal. It will also more easily allow older models to have changes, a new dye system would be limited.

For instance having Crystalforge look more like this color would be great.

Last edited by Krekko; 2014-04-18 at 03:16 AM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm..still same color. I'd like the design to be Blue dye it blue and I'd still use it but that's just me. I just like the visor like helm. Reminds me of Samus.

Err the color is the same just a bit more purple and less PINK.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2014-04-18 at 03:30 AM.

Warrior-Magi

That mod armor reminds me of the black spiderman guy with the tongue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    the Silver-ish main will probably get lighter/darker and the gems on it will probably be Blue, purple, and red. A lot of Paladin armor seems to use that color scheme for the more plate looking sets.
    Blue for LFR, purple for normal, red for heroic I'd guess. Red or purple seem to be common 'heroic' colors in general. If this is based off the t4, I'm hoping they really do revamp the coloring for tiers. Season 1 gear vs T4 in coloration was blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is either
    - Kor'Kron Dark Shaman Set, Paladin Version
    - Reward similar to green fire questline

Deleted
    Really looking forward to this one. My pala is draenei and I haven't touched it in ages, but I wont miss the chance to have it look like Maraad from the cinematic + clone trooper helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Turboface View Post
    Really looking forward to this one. My pala is draenei and I haven't touched it in ages, but I wont miss the chance to have it look like Maraad from the cinematic + clone trooper helmet.

image snip
    still wish male draenei were bulky like that, id play my pally a lot more aswell with gear looking like that haha
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    That mod armor reminds me of the black spiderman guy with the tongue.
    You're thinking of Venom

Warrior-Magi

Honestly to me this looks like a mix of t11 and t4 not t4+t5.
    Plus personally i would kill for a full set of the silver t5 (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1661) that isn't BS gated.