Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    After having a look from the model viewer the set is simply a 10/10

Is there an ability to view this set in model viewer?

OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    I think it would be interesting if we would be able to get the 4 tier set and a 2 tier bonus from either of the 2 other specs, Example: I'm ret, so if I get the 4 tier bonus and the 2 tier bonus for prot is good even for ret, we could use it. Don't know how it would do with balancing but I think it would be interesting.

They had something like that with PvP gear for a while, and what happened was Priests, Druids, and Shamans used it to get obscene amounts of Resilience. I don't ever want to see that again, to be frank.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    After having a look from the model viewer the set is simply a 10/10
    Yeah, it looks like they finally have the ability to realize their sets on a higher level than they did in TBC, which is great because their designs back then were great, but ambitious for what the game could pull off.

I have no problems with them revisiting and giving nods to older sets.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draigor View Post
    Because I was bored
    I approve of this boredness

Quote Originally Posted by Variann View Post
    I think it would be interesting if we would be able to get the 4 tier set and a 2 tier bonus from either of the 2 other specs, Example: I'm ret, so if I get the 4 tier bonus and the 2 tier bonus for prot is good even for ret, we could use it. Don't know how it would do with balancing but I think it would be interesting.
    Since the stats change based on your spec and you only ever get one set of armor I don't think that's going to be an issue.

Deleted
    Wow, this set looks amazing. Guess my first goal for WoD is set, get this armor on my Paladin.

If tier 17 resembles tier 4, does that mean tier 19 may resemble tier 6? please.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggy View Post
    If tier 17 resembles tier 4, does that mean tier 19 may resemble tier 6? please.....
    Well warrior tier doesn't quite resemble T4. Yeah the head kind of looks like T5 but... meh

A great looking set which looks good standalone and makes sense thematically

Too bad it would be largely out of reach for those of us who have too little time for organized anything and can no longer rely on LFR for similiar looking gear anymore.

If you listened to the latest interview, they said that they want the PvE and PvP sets of similar difficulty to look the same but be recolors of each other. So the green and purple versions that were datamined could very well be the equivalent to the CURRENT normal mode and regular conq gear while the CURRENT heroic and elite sets aren't in. They might be very similar but extra stuff added to distinguish them. Also might be different colors.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Or maybe these are the mythic/elite versions and they remove a layer from the shoulders and belt for each tier down.

Quote Originally Posted by archanfels View Post
    A great looking set which looks good standalone and makes sense thematically

Too bad it would be largely out of reach for those of us who have too little time for organized anything and can no longer rely on LFR for similiar looking gear anymore.
    Never say never. Blizzard's hope is that their new group finding tool will make PuGing much easier and thus allow folks access to their tier sets as well as encourage guild-making.