Hi! Fix my dps tanking!

Hello!

I wanted to post my armory but I cant do it yet :c
    My character is Kozilek-Ragnaros If you want to take a look.

I want to be a DPS focused tank for progression And I've been stacking haste.

Is there a more fficient way to top DPS?

I have no problem Surviving, I have a little bit of problem solo Tanking garrosh normal on phase 1 but anything else is a walk on the park.

Is parry/crit more efficient? Is only crit a way to do things?
    Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaakl View Post
    Hello!

I wanted to post my armory but I cant do it yet :c
    My character is Kozilek-Ragnaros If you want to take a look.

I want to be a DPS focused tank for progression And I've been stacking haste.

Is there a more fficient way to top DPS?

I have no problem Surviving, I have a little bit of problem solo Tanking garrosh normal on phase 1 but anything else is a walk on the park.

Is parry/crit more efficient? Is only crit a way to do things?
    Thank you in advance.
    Gemming pure Crit (Red: Exp/Crit, Yellow: Pure Crit, Blue Crit/Hit) is by far the highest DPS.

Grab a Thok's Tailtip for your second trinket also (keep Vial), the one you're using is beyond crap.

Then there's the scum-baggy (which I don't recommend): DPS gear yo!

Lots of armoury's here you can inspect!

Thanks! didn't knew about the page.

I will try crit!

Deleted
    While crit is best dps stat, I wouldn't definately recommend it for progress, since crit offers no defensive value. Top ranked dk's just go with crit since they and their healers are just so overgeared that they're able to do that.

Stack parry and dodge because the new riposte ability causes you to get crit equal to 75 % of your combined dodge and parry which means little bit less crit than full crit build but you will actually be able to tank something without going splat in seconds. Can't post links yet but you can check my dk's armory which is Doge - Twisting Nether EU. With my gear I have about 40 % crit chance when riposte is up and I generally pull 200-350k dps depending on fight.