Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And the games gets dumbed down even further...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    The game isn't even being dumbed down. Stop perpetuating it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin set is meh, will be transmogged over by anyone who isn't a Draenei.

I still come around for other forums, but what finally drove me from WoW were the terrible design choices for gear. This makes me feel like I made the right decision. This is objectively aesthetically bad. Not because its cartoony. Cartoony is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I still come around for other forums, but what finally drove me from WoW were the terrible design choices for gear. This makes me feel like I made the right decision. This is objectively aesthetically bad. Not because its cartoony. Cartoony is fine.
    ...It's Subjective. It's not the best set in the world mind you but to say objectively aesthetically bad is... well I dunno how I could explain this. It's also Draenei themed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    NOOO AVERT HARM NOOO

Why must you remove Avert Harm .

10+ Year Old Account
    New Pally set reminds me of setting foot into SSC.
    Last edited by Slummish; 2014-04-20 at 03:20 AM.

It just wouldn't be a WoW patch if it didn't have 20 lines of changes for every class and only one for Rogues!

On the other hand, CPs on the Rogue. I think I died and went to heaven. And it only took 10 years!

Love the set, but hate when there is neck visible with a fullly-enclosed helmet.

The new armor sets are retardedly ugly.

The "high fantasy" art style jumped the shark a long time ago. It's one thing to have exaggerated shoulders and what not, but everything is ridiculously oversized and clunky everyone looks like 1950's sci fi robots.

Deleted
    Welcome back Tier 4. Blizz is really trying to rock the nostalgia here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaqwert View Post

The "high fantasy" art style jumped the shark a long time ago. It's one thing to have exaggerated shoulders and what not, but everything is ridiculously oversized and clunky everyone looks like 1950's sci fi robots.
    *Retardedly ugly* I don't think you used the term correctly. They never jumped the shark. It's Draenic armor.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. That armor looks like an updated version of the Justicar stuff from BC. I seriously hope they don't do this tall of them >.> Be freaking original, sheesh. I mean, it looks good and I'd enjoy it if it wasn't for the fact I've been running around in Justicar armor since transmog was introduced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaqwert View Post

Subjectivity is a lovely thing.

Every expansion has introduced more mechanics and abilities.
    It's odd how removing bloat and improving/streamlining mechanics is "dumbing down", especially when we're still far more "advanced" than before.
    Tho, it's not like I expect people to ever put things in perspective.

Don't worry, they have a long, long way left of "dumbing down" left until we're back to steady-shot/kill command auto macros mapped to scrollwheels dominating Recount
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2014-04-20 at 07:50 AM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The game isn't even being dumbed down. Stop perpetuating it.
    But it is,. the removal of glyphs is just one more step down along the ladder of casualization.

And my scribe is unhappy with this change as well...
    It was a good money making profession before,. now - not so much.

Removing Reforging from the game, another step.

Shall I keep going?
    Hah,. they might as well make the game F2P right away, and make people pay money for gear upgrades - that way you know what you're paying for at least

You can keep defending them all day, there'll always be more people with a different opinion from your own.
    Last edited by bbr; 2014-04-20 at 08:49 AM.

Deleted
    Strict facing requirements can be frustrating to deal with, especially in hectic Raid combat or PvP environments. In order to ease this frustration, we decided to remove or significantly loosen the facing requirements of all attacks that required the player to be behind their target.

Druid: Ravage no longer requires the Druid to be behind the target.
    Heh so backstabing gameplay is now a frustration?

Combo Points for Rogues are now shared across all targets. You no longer lose your Combo Points when switching targets.
    Yep, its a by by rogue for me.

Anyways, nice looking set.
    Last edited by mmoc4f448e7a9a; 2014-04-20 at 10:00 AM.

The first armour set I have seen in years that actually looks respectable.

Deleted
    Horde should get a version with red crystals.

i did like the "oh and we also removed inquisition for retribution paladins, we're not going to go into the why or anything like that... we just removed it. we're making that point so small in this whole thing as although it'll make a huge affect to the rotation, we're not really going to mention anything about it"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deplorable View Post
    i did like the "oh and we also removed inquisition for retribution paladins, we're not going to go into the why or anything like that... we just removed it. we're making that point so small in this whole thing as although it'll make a huge affect to the rotation, we're not really going to mention anything about it"
    Nobody liked inquisition, there's that. A simple dmg modifier to keep up is, simply put, boring like dry crackers.