Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I wish we had troll or undead buildings as well, race specific not only that orc filth stuff they recycled for 3 expansions now.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    new orgrimmar is much better looking...even coz of graphic...it has better then warsong's hold...just return to the old city and see then...u wont be able to stay there for long

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    I wish we had troll or undead buildings as well, race specific not only that orc filth stuff they recycled for 3 expansions now.
    what troll building? what undead buldings? zigurats and troll huts?! well zigurats are scourge buldings...forsaken have their own like innorthrend and silverpine...the black metal...but blizzard would have to create a whole new buildings for forsaken...lamber mills barracks and other things...
    and the trolls...well its even more work...coz troll have only one structure of their...maybe i am wrong but i dont remember any others...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    just hide in the gnomes mini building

Deleted
    'We have not yet seen many pictures of what it will look like'

Hmm I wonder why I don't care what you think yet...

Let them actually release pictures before you say the words 'dirty pigs' like 5 times in one paragraph. Calm down. Let them show us.

And to be honest the only picture we have really seen is the stables, so how do you want that to look? Omg the stables looks like where you keep animals, ALL THE BUILDINGS WILL BE UNCLEAN! That's what I get from you so far.