Thread: WoD Armor

WoD Armor

Hello.

Anyone excited as much as me about shoulder size in WoD?

It's great that it looks like in first image, not like in the second one. For a moment I was afraid they're going to make citadel-sized shoulderplates, but... yay!

damn, there go more subscribers. (You realise they ARE going to actually look like the right image on Orcs?)

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Those shoulders had better look good on female Draenei. It feels like something that Y'rel would wear, but she's bound to have her own armor.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

(You realise they ARE going to actually look like the right image on Orcs?)

Oh, orcs as pally ? What new super info are you sitting on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleiken View Post
    (You realise they ARE going to actually look like the right image on Orcs?)

Oh, orcs as pally ? What new super info are you sitting on ?
    Eh, the lines that distinguish between race and class combinations based on lore are....after 10 years, starting to fly out the window. At this point if an orc really wanted to be a paladin, they should have the right to train under Tirion Fordring, it's not like he would tell them no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made me think of this

"For the shoulderpads, haw haw haw haw haw!"
    #boycottchina

At this point I wouldn't mind getting smaller shoulder pads in exchange for some actual geometry on chest plate. I feel the bulkiness of the shoulder pads, on top of some geo on chest-pieces, would make your character look way bloated. One or the other, imo

Not to say that set doesn't look bad ass, though

This is on the old human model too, can't wait to see it on the new Human.
    You just lost The Game

the problem with chest geometry is that its the center piece and can clip wih everything (especially when mixing morgs).

tabards also get totally screwed. or they make it so tabards override the armor completely (which makes the whole thing a vain effort)

Unfortunately male blood elves will still have tiny bodies and giant shoulder plates....

also that armor is going all tengen toppa but instead of drills we have shoulders.

If not for chest plates, I hope for some new geosets for gloves... and boots... at most. Like the Paladin cataclysmic glad set, the gloves had wings painted on. Had they had a unique geoset the wings would have probably been sticking out.

I'm glad belts are getting some attention, but gloves and boots should get some new models too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuRXIII View Post
    If not for chest plates, I hope for some new geosets for gloves... and boots... at most. Like the Paladin cataclysmic glad set, the gloves had wings painted on. Had they had a unique geoset the wings would have probably been sticking out.

I'm glad belts are getting some attention, but gloves and boots should get some new models too.
    The glove and boot models for Grom or Blackhand and Thrall were looking epic.

I wish we had something like that to be honest.

I mean, how can i go back after seeing them??