View Poll Results: Kinsey scale

Voters
77. This poll is closed
  • 0 (Exclusively heterosexual)

39 50.65%
  • 1 (Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual)

10 12.99%
  • 2 (Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual)

9 11.69%
  • 3 (Equally heterosexual and homosexual)

2 2.60%
  • 4 (Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual)

4 5.19%
  • 5 (Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual)

3 3.90%
  • 6 (Exclusively homosexual)

4 5.19%
  • X (Asexual, Non-sexual)

6 7.79%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, this is obviously false. Anyone with a pro-homsexuality agenda would tell you that.

According to the current pseudo-science, you're born with your sexuality and it can not change. So, we're all born attracted to men/women/feet/children/fat people/or whatever. Nothing that happens during your life can change your sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

I'd be 2.5

Also I don't believe people are born with their sexualities but you can fuck right off if you think that means you get to tell them which to have, rather than them choosing themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Randec View Post
    Uh, this is obviously false. Anyone with a pro-homsexuality agenda would tell you that.

According to the current pseudo-science, you're born with your sexuality and it can not change. So, we're all born attracted to men/women/feet/children/fat people/or whatever. Nothing that happens during your life can change your sexuality.
    now they're saying "fluidity blah blah changes it's a choice kind of but we can't help it"

they're basically full of shit and confused, just like christians always said they were. it's counterproductive as hell.

Deleted

According to the current pseudo-science, you're born with your sexuality and it can not change. So, we're all born attracted to men/women/feet/children/fat people/or whatever.
    thats true, most homosexuals or bisexuals will tell you they started feeling attraction towards the opposite sex before puberty. You can not decide to be straight anymore than you can decide to be gay.

Quote Originally Posted by sarecho View Post
    100% heterosexual, not attracted to men in any way, don't appreciate anything about men and if i were a woman i'd still not like men. i just don't get all these 'well i'm kind of gay sometimes on fridays' answers. people try to pretend human sexuality is more complicated than it really is. you're straight, gay or wanting attention imo
    I honestly don't think most people are 100% gay or straight, I feel like most people fall somewhere in between. I myself put 5 because although I'm not sexually attracted to women I feel like I could fall in love with one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Even something supposedly binary, like sex, doesn't really play out that way. Why would sexual orientation be as rigid as our culture has demanded it to be?
    because it would be extinct otherwise. nature wants you to be attracted to the opposite sex, so you know, you don't die off. nature fucks up sometimes and gets things wrong though, which explains homosexuality. now you're saying you chose to be this or that. but you told the bible thumpers it wasn't a choice.

which is it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    thats true, most homosexuals or bisexuals will tell you they started feeling attraction towards the opposite sex before puberty. You can not decide to be straight anymore than you can decide to be gay.
    Yeah, you can't make decisions before puberty.

Being heterosexual is different than being homosexual. Heterosexuality is a person's natural state, and homosexuality is a deviation from that norm.
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumael View Post
    I honestly don't think most people are 100% gay or straight, I feel like most people fall somewhere in between. I myself put 5 because although I'm not sexually attracted to women I feel like I could fall in love with one.
    i feel like i'm 100% straight. there is nothing attractive about a penis, a guy's figure, his face, or anything else testosterone shapes. high-test women aren't even attractive

i think people are 100% either or WAY more than they claim to be, but that's not cool or edgy.

Deleted
    because it would be extinct otherwise. nature wants you to be attracted to the opposite sex, so you know, you don't die off. nature fucks up sometimes and gets things wrong though, which explains homosexuality. now you're saying you chose to be this or that. but you told the bible thumpers it wasn't a choice.

which is it lol
    Homosexuality in animals kinda flushes the whole "choice of sexuality" argument down the toilet.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you can't make decisions before puberty.

Being heterosexual is different than being homosexual. Heterosexuality is a person's natural state, and homosexuality is a deviation from that norm.
    You can have feelings and leanings though.

Homosexuality in animals kinda flushes the whole "choice of sexuality" argument down the toilet.
    what homosexuality in animals? oh you mean dominance, right? the pro-gay crowd who always try to prove homo-animals always comes up short. they're far more boring sexually than non-straight humans claim they should be. humans aren't nearly as interesting as they pretend to be either. but humans like to feel special and right now any kind of different = special

10+ Year Old Account
    This may surprise you, but what is normal for one animal may not be normal for another.

Nature doesn't want anything, nature is not a living or thinking being
    Natural selection is not a law you have to follow, it is a process, and it is just pointing towards "being good at living where you live" not "a perfect being"
    If you're trying to "enforce" natural selection then you're doing it wrong because that's not natural at all

Deleted
    This may surprise you, but what is normal for one animal may not be normal for another.
    1500 species show homosexual behavior, tell me how a Goose or Lizard wakes up one day and decides to be gay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...ior_in_animals

1500 species show homosexual behaviour but only 1 species shows signs of homophobia (Humans), which is most un-natural?

Deleted
    what homosexuality in animals? oh you mean dominance, right?
    Lots of animals mate for life. In some of those species, occasionally a same sex mate-for-life will be picked by a species member. Which kind of shows it's not just about dominance.

Edit: As for the choice or not choice thing. I think for some people it's not a choice, for others it is. If it is a choice then it implies some kind of sexual fluidity on your part which is also not a choice. One can't choose to be sexually fluid any more than another can choose to be rigid (lol). There is always the "if it's a choice, then why don't you choose to be gay for a month or two to prove me wrong" argument, but in the end it doesn't really matter, nor does the animal thing. Even if no animals were ever observed with homosexual behaviour, no animals are observed reading books or buildings computers either, both of which are considered to be good things. Whether or not it's a choice doesn't mean you have a right to be a twat about it, any more than you have a right to be a twat about hair colour. You don't choose your haircolour generally, but some people dye it, and if you choose to dye it that's your choice and no big deal.
    Last edited by mmoca33b2a723c; 2014-04-20 at 02:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1500 species show homosexual behavior, tell me how a Goose or Lizard wakes up one day and decides to be gay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...ior_in_animals

1500 species show homosexual behaviour but only 1 species shows signs of homophobia (Humans), which is most un-natural?
    1500 species show homosexual behavior? Ok, there are about 8.7 million species of animals on earth. Lots of animals also regularly eat their own young, eat their own poop, cannibalize their dead and have sex with their close relatives. They're just not smart enough to know any better. I wouldn't suggest you look up to them as role models.

Deleted
    1500 species show homosexual behavior? Ok, there are about 8.7 million species of animals on earth. Lots of animals also regularly eat their own young, eat their own poop, cannibalize their dead and have sex with their close relatives.
    All of which Humans have done or are still doing, especially in the last example.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of which Humans have done or are still doing, especially in the last example.
    But they're still decisions.

Deleted
    But they're still decisions.
    Same as deciding to have a wank does not make you sexually attracted to yourself, whats your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Note: my post may have things that certain people may find offensive, please refrain from reading if you think you may be uncomfortable. (Although, if you're in a sex topic, it should be assumed you're already somewhat ok with the overall discussion)

It's a bit hard, even with an oversimplified scale, since my sexual preference is not so plain. Since I consider myself a polyamorist and one of my fantasies is cuckolding, I'd be a 1 -- cuckold requires another man/men in it, but I wouldn't have any interest in a sexual relationship with the male, although if my woman wanted me to service him because it turned her on, I would be her sub. Otherwise, I'd enjoy it as an exhibitionist or as a 3some or gangbang. (I would enjoy if my woman had a strapon as well, though I'm equally dominant and submissive) That being said, I have a tendency to romantically love more than one woman, and anyone I am with knows this and accept it. (Why would I want to be with someone, and vice-versa, if we didn't agree with their lifestyle?)
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

10+ Year Old Account
    I sometimes wake up with a random penis in my mouth and frequently bud....so what am I?