Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I will be unsubbed in a few days and probably won't sub again until a few weeks before WoD releases.
    Only way I wouldn't come back is if a better game releases before WoD hits.

Let's think about this... Melee being dumbed down, ranged being dumbed down and mostly unable to cast while moving (arcane presumably being buffed to demigods, given it's been their niche for years anyway), healing is going to suck, tanking isn't really changing but for the fact you'll be doing less damage with less buttons to push. And I would have the opportunity to not fly around the new zones for the duration of the first patch. With any luck Blizzard might lie to us about having intentions of putting the next expansion out faster this time, or make ongoing jokes about features they never delivered on.

Sounds like a shitty waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I will, I didn't like MoP much, but that was mostly about the ZOMG Kung-fu Panda rage in the community and the massive amount of dailies. I love Draenor, so I will enjoy wreaking havoc across this new/old/new/whatever world.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't decided. There's only been one other expansion so far that left me totally uninterested story-wise, and it was in my opinion a major flop play-wise and PR wise for Blizzard as well, that being Cataclysm. I just get the same vibe from this expansion, no matter how much I want for that to not be true. I'm going to wait and see. No sense in making my mind up before there's anything to really decide on, but I'm not optimistic at this point.

No chance unless they have some huge system change that they haven't announced (like completely separate mythic dungeons + raids with linear progress and no gear reset for the whole xpac). Even then I might not come back since the game is in a death spiral and frankly just terrible value for money compared to other games.

Likely not, I just don't see anything to look forward to this expansion. And with all those changes, like removing so many abilities, the expansion feels more like its devolving the game instead of evolving. Thats why I like to call it a maintanance expansion, or even a filler expansion. The only new feature is garrisons, which will probably end up really boring for me since I can only get orc buildings as Horde and I loathe their architecture. The new character models is a nice touch for the game but I was hoping that we'd get new animations aswell, it doesn't matter if our characters look prettier since they're covered in gear anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    When you walked in.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but they just ban one side, to try to control the outcome...

It's very sad really.
    People like you get banned when because they insult others. Most people can make a point without resorting to insults but go ahead and blame bias from the mods.

Ofc im comming back, mop was amazing but a year of soo is bullshit so ive been inactive for the last 3 months, wod seems to be just more of everything mop was, so im looking forward to it.
    I've no idea what to write here.

10+ Year Old Account
    My boyfriend and I are only subbed because we had paid in advance. I log in once a week to do solo mount runs, if I ever remember to. I'm sure we will get WoD but no telling how long either of us will stick with it. We are both pretty bored. No one that we know is playing right now, the game just feels dead (and we are on a high pop server). A few irl friends have unsubbed. We are thinking of giving Wildstar a go when it launches, beta has been a lot of fun and a breath of fresh air.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Probably, but only when the 50% off sale of the expansion is up.
    Really don't enjoy paying $60 for one month of games.
    You can already preorder WoD for much less than $60.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    So rather than bother talking about it on the forums I deleted all my toons, Unsubbed and called it a day.
    All this because they removed a few abilities to avoid needing 3 hands to play the game? Overreact much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Game's looking more boring than ever, to be fair. I'm certainly going to try at least the beta though. If, by some miracle, classes are still fun with half their abilities gone, I'll think about it. Some of the zones look kinda cool, and 1 raid size for Mythics will be excellent for encounter design purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    I have to say, I am liking many of the changes and am interested in where it ends up at launch.
    I did consider checking out WOD but after the price hike and all the other stuff that has been posted I don't like I'm officially done with WoW.

Started playing FFXIV and I am loving it so I really don't see me playing anymore MMO's until Destiny and Everquest Next or H1Z1.

Ill still stay updated with WoW because I do like the universe but there is nothing so far with WOD that makes it worth $50+$15 a month in my opinion.

But in truth unless WoW go's F2p/B2p I really don't see me returning to it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'm kinda suprised to see so many ''not going to play WoD'' comments in a WoW fan forum :P

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'm kinda suprised to see so many ''not going to play WoD'' comments in a WoW fan forum :P
    Open your notepad, write down their names and then come back when WoD release to read them talk about their achievements in WoD, talking about their class or the first raid.. There is no wow player that have not said "I m done with wow".
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Haha yup, but even though some players are not going to play/don't like WoD, doesn't mean they don't like posting here.
    And I'm sure that most will in fact try out WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    unless you bought too many services, then those money was well spent because they gave you hundreds of hours of entertainment.. how much did you spent on coca cola in the same time? Granted there are "free" games out there that they wouldn't be "free" unless they were good enough to keep players...in other words you get what you pay for...
    I don't drink that crap,. so... :P

WoW has lost old players and gained new ones constantly since it began. While there are always folk stupid enough to believe that they'll all come back, the fact of the matter is that each expansion has a large chunk that look at the progress reset and the new content and realize that now is as good a time as any to cut the game loose.

Basically, it shouldn't be that surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadoraan View Post
    No prob not. My problem with wow is the community. I cannot stand seemingly the majority of people who play this game. It wasn't a problem when I was playing it regularly, you just don't really notice, but when you step away for a while, play some games with friends and generally adult/mature people, then come back, you really notice how horrible the community is.

You just need to look at this site and everyday you see entitled cunts whinging and whining about one thing or another in a completely non constructive way, hoping for other users to circlejerk with about how horrible blizz is. You have trolls and raging kids in almost every instance you enter. And the number of lazy, incompetent players seems to have grown as well.

I cannot see this changing with WoD, which is a shame, because the content looks quite interesting.
    Calls everyone playing wow "cunts", then complains how horrible the community is.... Perhaps you are part of the problem?

Deleted
    at this stage proposed changes and features are crap + 50$$$$ so no.

Ask me again in september we will see,

10+ Year Old Account
    Well. i already skipped MoP, so the chances me to return are less then it was when i quited in cata. I don't say i won't return, but 60€ for a x-pac, plus the non-existent features in that x-pac... Because there isn't really anything that excites me or at least apeals me to return. We will se...