Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    did you win trade 5,000 pvp pet battle wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Verytrickyx View Post
    Congrats on your acheivments sir, the fact that u have 8 realm firsts 90's on day 1 and then on day 2 you get 90 monk is sketch as shit, might be a bug, same with the professions, there is not a server in the world that dead. Having all the achievments done is indeed impressive.
    He obviously bought multiple unmerged accounts and merged them in his battlenet.. thats how you get that amount of FoS, realmfirsts and achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    Few? For the moment (MoP) I 1st in the world who finished 100%

http://www.wowprogress.com/apoints/
    http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=7&r=&w=&n=
    There was a guy back in cata, got 100% complete, think his main was a druid

Woah that's some dedication you got there. Gratz my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoe View Post
    Legit R1 titles btw, or the russian way?
    If truthly - only 1 r1 in 9 season.Others "russian way".

Deleted
    Damn!
    Biggest respect, man! Nothing else to say....

There is no way someone could have world firsts in all profs and classes. You would have to have your account linked with a heap of people or something...

you completed world of warcraft!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirty999 View Post
    He obviously bought multiple unmerged accounts and merged them in his battlenet.. thats how you get that amount of FoS, realmfirsts and achievements
    Here u can get info about realm 1st.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Orig...=group_comment

Be sure no unmerged accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasDS View Post
    There have been plenty of people who had 100% of all achievements done in the past, this guy is not the very first. He's the first at this patch at least, or maybe in MoP even, haven't followed the rankings for a while.

Still, a great feat. Congrats!
    look my second post here. I already told it.

Deleted
    If truthly - only 1 r1 in 9 season.Others "russian way".
    haha, well at least you are honest about it, even so 1 legit r1 title is still an accomplishment. and it probably fades into nothing anyway when we put it in comparison with getting all achis.

Which was the last achi you got?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    There was a guy back in cata, got 100% complete, think his main was a druid
    Yeah you're right, it's a druid.

Deleted
    Now that's something to achieve, congratulations!

/played 717 days 8 hours only this char.
    That's awesome. What do you plan to do in-game now, prior to the release of WoD?
    Torque, Guardian of Cenarius

Deleted
    Holy crap, batman. Congratulations, you do deserve a bit of fresh air after all this.

To those who dont have FB.

Some info about server 1 FoS. All mine guild decided 2 help me (any player in the guild - thanks them a lot!).
    We transfered all our chars to a small PVP server in 2 separate group. 1st 80-90% of quildmembers for the Horde the rest for Ally.
    The task for Ally group was to find horde chars who also trying 2 get relm first and kill them, the same thing did small horde group against Ally.
    Few groups come to me with all necessary items for professions and gave them and all I had to do - just create things and level up profs.
    In such way i got additional time to finish realm 1st prof and go to realm 1st char.
    The biggest problem was to make PC working normally with 12 open screens. For this was made crazy PC: Extreme core i7 proc. Quadro SLI Nvidia and more with liquid cooling. Dell monitor '30 and take additional 2 same monitors for rent. It was 12 bnet acc windows in 3 monitors multiboxing.

Here u can see mine PC.

I'm impressed. Not only does this require a huge amount of time, it is also spread among so many different activities, some of them requiring at least some amount of skill and dedication. Well done!

10+ Year Old Account
    good god 0o How on earth did you do that...there are achievements out there that are next to impossible to complete 0o

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoe View Post
    haha, well at least you are honest about it, even so 1 legit r1 title is still an accomplishment. and it probably fades into nothing anyway when we put it in comparison with getting all achis.

Which was the last achi you got?
    It takes 2 much time 2 get it honestly 100% and i sure if day has 48 hours not 24 I've got them all + dont forget about russian servers reality - if u play honestly this doesn't mean u will get the title.

Last achi - Prideful Conquest.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrimjaws View Post
    How do you have realm first 90 on 9 different classes? :O

Gz btw
    Realm first is a FoS , not an achievement that gives points

Good job.

Then again, what is the point?