Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    when are the legitimate achievement hunters going to start hitting the 100% mark?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    It can be worth nothing to you, but when he decides to sell his account then I'm pretty sure people are going to pay a fuckton for that account.
    I dont know what kind of idiot would buy that account really, everybody would know the buyer is a buyer.... Those kind of accounts dont pass by unoticed. Besides that I am sure none of us want to sell our accounts, EVER. Maybe 1 week before the game closes? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ola View Post
    when are the legitimate achievement hunters going to start hitting the 100% mark?
    You are talking about the ppl that didnt wintrade super high rating for the 27k CP Prideful achievement. I would say next week or in the new few weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    1, 3, and 4 boil down to the same thing: subjective QQ. Point #2 is wrong. It is not against the ToS; it is legal. Try again? Why can't people like you just attack him on getting some PvP achievements "The Russian Way"? Those points make sense. They're not too specific but we know what is meant, and we know what is being meant is against ToS.

Multiboxing, ganking, and using x-realm isn't against the ToS. Stop pretending they are.
    Like I said, I don't really care that most people that multibox think that multiboxing is fair.
    Of course Blizzard is going to rule it A-okay... they are making tons of money from it... hurdur.
    It isn't fair to everyone who can't, and that's that.
    It's still the sign of a serious, possibly psychological, problem.

edit: And yeah... this dude definitely did a host of other things that make his completion much less than legal/fair.
    Last edited by Ceyx; 2014-04-26 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    lolalola, I agree with you.... I called stuff that are shady because I dont do shady either even if its not against ToS but you are completely right. What we should keep talking about (figurative speaking, already talked enough in here) is the things done against ToS.

The same way some ppl is calling us "haters" and "jealous" we can call them "fanbois" of a cheater, but that would be childs play and dropping to that level is something that doesnt go in mmo champion forums.

I wont be EVER tired of repeating this... LOTS of respect to the ppl who is about to get 100% achievements (this week or in a couple max) that did it the proper way, the "legal" way. For the rest, I hope all your accounts get banned because they are worth less than a new level 1 account. Enjoy!

You said so many stereotypes in 1 post that is increadible.

1) "all this hating nerds", what hating nerds? The ones that are pointing out he cheated to get what he got? So, you think what he did is PERFECT and RIGHTFUL and deserves in-game respect? Maybe you did that too? Wintrading? Account sharing? Feels weird that a guy like you (Who is up there with many of us on achievements, a person with a lot of game dedication) came here to congratz a guy who did the most important achievements by cheating....

2) The ppl blaming others in LFR sometimes are right (and no, I am not one of them) LFR is composed by a lot of ppl who might do some dmg during the fight and then AFK until its over and many times when you try to organize the group a bit you get bashed down by those ppl.

Please, cut off the stereotypes and be real for once, I can understand this attitude from a person who barely understand the game but from you it doesnt make any sense.

I am generalizing because i cba to put all rage retards in their respective categories along with a protective bubble of nice words. Lemme tell you something kid, the world is a harsh place and generalizations might be made cuz not giving a fuck. If you've ever played big you know how harsh the gaming environment is. If you never did, well, go vent somewhere else.

The nuances of evil are just a point of view if i may put it in the right words. I am and have been playing PvE at a respectable pace throughout my wow "career". I've been playing pvp to the point where individual counters run through my head (personal/enemy/friendly players cds) because i don't have room for all of them on my screen. I've played RBG in cata till we didn't have any teams to meet at some points.

I know what his effort means. If he cheated here and there... it's like taking steroids for a sport no1 cares about lawl knock yourself out. We risked bans when meeting win-traders back in early MoP because u shouldn't have won the game but instead leave it and report the offenders so a gm might show up and restore your points. Kinda stupid, cuz u might say i cheated right?

I sometimes seem shallow because i don't give a fuck. I throw myself fully into this game. I am a beast! This guy is a beast-god.

Go home. bai

Infracted
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2014-04-27 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscorch View Post
    I am generalizing because i cba to put all rage retards in their respective categories along with a protective bubble of nice words. Lemme tell you something kid, the world is a harsh place and generalizations might be made cuz not giving a fuck. If you've ever played big you know how harsh the gaming environment is. If you never did, well, go vent somewhere else.

The nuances of evil are just a point of view if i may put it in the right words. I am and have been playing PvE at a respectable pace throughout my wow "career". I've been playing pvp to the point where individual counters run through my head (personal/enemy/friendly players cds) because i don't have room for all of them on my screen. I've played RBG in cata till we didn't have any teams to meet at some points.

I know what his effort means. If he cheated here and there... it's like taking steroids for a sport no1 cares about lawl knock yourself out. We risked bans when meeting win-traders back in early MoP because u shouldn't have won the game but instead leave it and report the offenders so a gm might show up and restore your points. Kinda stupid, cuz u might say i cheated right?

I sometimes seem shallow because i don't give a fuck. I throw myself fully into this game. I am a beast! This guy is a beast-god.

Go home. bai

Infracted
    Why do people claim this "world is harsh" bullshit? If you're playing WoW and logging in to argue on WoW forums, it's hard to believe you're living a harsh life.

To the OP: Not sure what's up with the achievements, but 717 days /played is a crazy commitment. I can at least applaud your devotion there.

well done, must have taken quite some time to achieve all of this

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    717 days /played is a crazy commitment. I can at least applaud your devotion there.
    ~550days done by previous owner of this character. link

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscorch View Post
    Gratz man. I guess u're smiling at all these hating nerds.

If u want to "have a life" there is no1 stopping you from going outside or getting laid or w/e and there is no1 forcing you to browse mmo-champ like a maniac so u can convert you life misfortunes into rage on random people. Also hehe no1 is forcing you to wipe 5-10 times or maybe more in LFR/Flex, that being called a "casual" playstyle. Funny thing tho, when ppl can't do stuff they start blaming everything else and turn "casual".

I personally know that u can integrate wow in your life very well without missing anything. Or maybe randomly hanging out with random people doing random things that in the end make u yawn and feel mediocre.

Currently ranked #75 world achi pts says hi (best was around #33 or smth ) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ACbalus/simple
    Implying that people are jealous over achievements points, lol. Newsflash, nobody actually cares since achievements points mean nothing :P If you could buy something practical with them, like a house or car it would be a different story, but they are just a number in a database that can be erased at any moment.

But yeh, the guy cheated, it's pretty obvious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    Like I said, I don't really care that most people that multibox think that multiboxing is fair.
    I don't think we should value your viewpoint on fair as the definition of fair either. I will explain later in my post.

Of course Blizzard is going to rule it A-okay... they are making tons of money from it... hurdur.
    Maybe, but it fits in the rule 1 hardware event 1 software event, per WoW client.

It isn't fair to everyone who can't, and that's that.
    Anyone can multibox.

It's still the sign of a serious, possibly psychological, problem.
    ???

edit: And yeah... this dude definitely did a host of other things that make his completion much less than legal/fair.
    You need to stop using legal and fair in the same sentence. Legal, as in legal in ToS is a clear definition. Win trading is not according to the ToS. Merging accounts from different owners is not according to the ToS.

Fair is something different, and I frankly don't care what you or anyone else finds fair. World PvP, for example, is by my definition never fair which means all PvP realms are by definition using an open world platform which has unfair PvP combat. Your definitions and way you care about that may differ.

Fair is just a word used by the losers who cry that they lost in a metagame they were unable to win because they refused to adapt. It should certainly not be used in the same sentence as the world legal or ToS because that covers something completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Implying that people are jealous over achievements points, lol. Newsflash, nobody actually cares since achievements points mean nothing :P If you could buy something practical with them, like a house or car it would be a different story, but they are just a number in a database that can be erased at any moment.

But yeh, the guy cheated, it's pretty obvious.
    People are jealous over achi points and that sir is a fact. The problem is that the human brain masks certain unaccepted or unwanted feelings so they are rationalized into crap like this. How do you know if he cheated or not ??? HOW?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think we should value your viewpoint on fair as the definition of fair either. I will explain later in my post.

Maybe, but it fits in the rule 1 hardware event 1 software event, per WoW client.

Anyone can multibox.

???

You need to stop using legal and fair in the same sentence. Legal, as in legal in ToS is a clear definition. Win trading is not according to the ToS. Merging accounts from different owners is not according to the ToS.

Fair is something different, and I frankly don't care what you or anyone else finds fair. World PvP, for example, is by my definition never fair which means all PvP realms are by definition using an open world platform which has unfair PvP combat. Your definitions and way you care about that may differ.

Fair is just a word used by the losers who cry that they lost in a metagame they were unable to win because they refused to adapt. It should certainly not be used in the same sentence as the world legal or ToS because that covers something completely different.
    How can ANYONE multibox? Like... you know, people who can't afford to waste all their money.

I'm done trying to talk to you though. You're acting like an ignorant baby who was just called a poopyface to justify views.

Multiboxing, massive guild ganking, and buying accounts and merging them are all UNFAIR.

/thread

Deleted
    Waste of time? NOPE
    I think if we summarized in your facebook and phone usage time, most of you will be above that 720 days played time...
    So go out and get some love...

"People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used.
    One of the reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used!"

oh good god. Congrats! I hope you spend the rest of your life relaxing now, haha!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    How can ANYONE multibox? Like... you know, people who can't afford to waste all their money.
    Wasting money is relative. Anyone who wants to spend the money on it, can do it.

I'm done trying to talk to you though.
    Good, then shut up and don't use ad hominem attacks like these:

You're acting like an ignorant baby who was just called a poopyface to justify views.
    Because it doesn't give you credibility.

Multiboxing, massive guild ganking, and buying accounts and merging them are all UNFAIR.
    Only buying and merging accounts is cheating against ToS.

What you call unfair is not unfair; you find it unfair. A small but subtle difference.

/thread
    It would be good for this thread if you left it alone because its getting boring reading your opinion as fact. Your opinion is not fact, and you trying to insist it is reduces your credibility because you are devoid of the reality that your argument is out of place.

I will state it again, it is only cheating if its against the rules. If it isn't against the rules you may find it unfair that is your liberty. You may find it cheesy, but nobody gives a shit.

Here is a book for crybabies like yourself http://www.sirlin.net/ptw/

Quote Originally Posted by kindar View Post
    I'm a pretty casual player and am edging in on 20500 points.
    lol'd

-GET THAT LAST 750 AUGUST CELESTIAL REP WHY DO YOU MOCK US?
    He probably killed a guard at the celestial court. That happens all the time.

I'm a total completionist when it comes to WoW
    Thats more like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarecho View Post
    you don't have 20,500 achievement points. you're not casual if you have over 10k achievement points
    This. The average players achievement points, at lvl cap, was like 4500 not too long ago (a year back or so). 20,500 is not only not-casual, it is hardcore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Do you even imagine the amount of money he can sell his account for?
    i'll tell you how much: 0

This account is flagged at Blizzard for high priority, he couldn't sell this without the account being instant-banned. Just like the guy who was worldfirst to get both warglaives. Sold his account and it got banned couple of days later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    100% achievement completion...

Man, this guy's gonna be bored off his ass waiting for WoD to get here - he literally has nothing left to do.
    Has he got 50 alts at lvl 90 ? All with full xmog etc? Has he he completed the MoP Iron Man? There is always something to do ingame, there are lots of "non blizz" achievements aswell.

Congrats, I'm an achi whore myself so I know how incredibly difficult that is!

Why must this kind of thread turn so ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    nothing special - crazy multiboxing
    If so, props!

I also heard rumours of transferring to a low pop server and having friends gank the competition, if so then for shame!
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2014-04-30 at 01:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    His achievements, though seeming impressive at first could in NO way have been accomplished by 1 single player, even with multiboxing. Even the most HARDCORE and awesome player could not have levelled 9 different classes all to lvl 90 in one day along with all of the professions.

If you think of it for more than 20 seconds, the "Multiboxing" makes NO sense at all. If they were in a raid group, they wouldn't get credit, if he had two different groups they wouldn't be getting credit for the other groups kills so he would have had to have done every quest twice... and that's not even covering questions where you collect items.

And the "Killing other players"??, so his guild hunted EVERY other player levelling on both horde and Alliance side to keep ganking ALL of them?

BEST case scenario, he had 8/9 people helping him out, all using different accounts that were all tied to his battle.net account. I'm quite sure this is against terms and conditions though, I think you're only allowed a few family members only max to be sharing with you.
    WORST case, he actually bought all of the different accounts off people wich is also against terms, or some gamehacking was going on. Either way, I'm not sure why Bliz hasn't investigated it.

TBH, If he was on my realm I'd treat him as a bit of a joke. It's pointless.. you have no idea what he can or can't even do. Did he really any of those characters? Did he really get Gold challenge mode or did he just buy someone else accounts who had done? Why would you believe ANY of his achievements were actually earned or took any skill on his part when he obviously is just buying achievements.
    Your answer lies within your post. Most likely he has spent ALOT of money on wow. Think about it; constant active sub since pre most likely, all the xpacs at collectors edt. All ingame pets bought, all ingame mounts. All p2w items. All TGC stuff. This guy has spent several of thousand euros on wow. Why would blizzard ban him? They don't follow their own rules. Money talks, blizzard are prostitutes and this has been proven over and over again.

Regarding your treatment of him as a joke, i kind have to agree. If this was legit, it would be awesome. I woulnd't be one of those saying "blabla get a life" because, clearly they are retarded posting that on a WoW forum. His time, his choice how to spend it i guess. However, the fact that he was cheated and hacked his way to get there, most likely anyway, ruins the whole thing. Especially since he's been getting away with it. The reason as to why enthusiastic players don't use bots often, is because the risk of getting banned, clearly 99% of even the most enthusiatic players finds some ingame grinds to be just boring as fuck. Even so, should this not be the case, somehow he hasnt hacked/cheated (so far there are no proofs of his achievements also there are alot of inaccuracies to how it could be possible, the 9 realm firsts etcetc) he has still used "legit" hacks such as multiboxing etc. Its looked down upon by many. On my realm there is a guy with 40 accounts dualboxing. He is hated by most people, always /spit at by man in Shrine etc. Well it could also be becasue he is a rude prick i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post
    There's a very distinct difference to killing people when you see them to getting your friends to hunt all other competition down and consistently grief them to the point of preventing all levelling by them so you can get your realm first. If you can't see the difference then I don't know what else to tell you.
    I hear you, and while i agree in moral, lol, its just clever use of game mechanics. I'm strongly against all kind of hacks and cheats ingame, even those considered "legit". Win trading, buying gold, buying boosts, buying mounts, buying levels, multiboxing, buying unmerged accounts, botting. All this is bad, but having your friends kill people... Well its not really against any rules in my book, even if its rude as hell.

You gain alot by having alot of friends irl aswell, or friends at the right places..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
    A 2s and 3s team rating of 4,294,967,294 ??? I don't understand....

Grats on 100% achievement completion though, that's pretty impressive.
    I guess the cheat engine broke haha. Woops, busted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigmurph View Post
    iv got like half the tcg mounts and pets how in tha hell do you have every 1.. XD lol did u buy em all? or did you just get lucky as hell and get em all in packs?
    Take a guess? -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    It wasn't griefing.
    Griefing would be if they were purposefully hunting down each person so they couldn't do anything in the game, killing people to make sure he is ahead of them isn't griefing.
    Thats exactly what they did though *facepalm*

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasting money is relative. Anyone who wants to spend the money on it, can do it.

Here is a book for crybabies like yourself http://www.sirlin.net/ptw/
    Look who is using ad homs now, loser.

Also, you spout off your opinions as fact as well.

Go practice what you preach, et tu t'encules aussi.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice work as ive said before. people are are jealous some people dont care some people are blah. nice work on 100% completed. Id buy you a pint for that bro

Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    /played 717 days 8 hours only this char.
    When was the last time you saw the sun? If WoW is that important to you, good for you I guess. It certainly isn't to me.