Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    Arcane mages are effectively tied to one spot for the majority of their DPSing. RoP, even now, doesn't afford much mobility.

I used to play ele shaman, too.

It -is- a balance issue, but not one specifically of Elemental DPS. Blizzard -intentionally- wants casters to have to hold still to do maximum damage. It's a balance change in the sense of the overall health of the game, as opposed to 'balance for elemental shaman DPS'. Maybe it's because I've mained mage since BC, but even playing Frost--the most mobile of mage specs, pretty much, as far as I'm concerned--maximizing my ability to stay in one place and pump out spells makes me feel more skilled than running around and not losing DPS from it.
    I'm a little confused why it's okay for one class, like Frost Mages, but not another, like Ele Shaman, to have an ability that they can reliably use on the move.

The Ele rotation is one of the simplest in the game at the moment. One of the fun parts of it though, was in having *something* to be able to contribute in a high mobility fight. And it's a pretty small something really. But it's a cool perk to have, and a fun one at that. I get that they want Hunters to sort of own the mobility ranged DPS. I don't have a problem with that. But LB on the move doesn't even come close to bumping into that territory.

Ultimately, I know it isn't a huge deal, but for me it's removing a rather fun part of the class. In my opinion, when you pull away something that is fun, the reasoning should be of the highest calibre. And honestly, I'm just not seeing it here.

Deleted
    Yea he sure beat wow but i wonder if that guy have a life at all.

I don't honestly get why the MMO-Champ crowd is so mad at that guy...look, I don't approve of his behavior and never would honestly consider pulling that stunt...BUT, go look any time someone posts about getting ganked by a level 90 and camped on a PVP server. People basically just spam "roll PVE" or "carebear", etc. Now, someone found a PVP solution to complete an achievement he wanted and the same community is like...this guy should be banned or his guild blacklisted, etc. Just because I don't care to do it, he broke no rules and basically listened to the voice of the WoW PVP community that says, if you're on a PVP server, it's all fair game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jna View Post
    Russian isn't a race my friend, so this isn't racist.
    Being a bigot against another people isn't bigoted if they happen to have the same skin color? The meaning of the insults doesn't change with color. Usually when someone attacks another group of people, it's called racism, because in essence it's the same thing, it's pathetic that you are trying to make excuses.

What is well known is that attacking Russians is a substitute for racism that society frowns upon, saying similar things against blacks, jews is "wrong" but since Russians are white and cockblockin' US imperialism, bigoted words cease to be bigoted because it's convenient by a lot of people to overlook. Western media is a lot to blame, Russia is basically described in cold war / comic book terms..

you have to admit that russians have this well known "tradition", maybe it's a cultural thing, I don't know.. Everyone with a little bit of experience in online games know this.
    Cultural? You think a country's culture includes something like computer games? I don't think you know anything about Russian culture, if anything they value trust, friendship, a lot.

If I say Japanese people are well known for their discipline, english people are well know for their rock bands, russian people are well know for their ballet and unique architecture, am I being racist too, or whatever you want to call me? because for me, it's the same thing.
    So you say praise and insults are the same thing? No, they are the opposites of each other. Just because you can say something nice doesn't mean it's suddenly ok to make all kinds of insults!

Deleted
    That pvp guy is so.. beurk.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny447 View Post
    Sporting Tier 3. Why not just xmog it. Makes it clear it's fake lol. All un-enchanted and no ring.
    He has the ring but who cares since farming the set wasn't exactly challenging in tbc. Don't be bitter, I think 100% achies is pretty cool even though he must have russian'd many of them.

Deleted
    God, I had to log in just to post a comment and laugh at all the people who get all worked up over what this guy did to get his achievements and then proceed to pretty much say "It's just a game, what a sad nerd".

Kudos to getting every damn achievement, it's no small effort even with a huge amount of help.

Not sure what is more sad, that he has all the achievements, or that he has an army of pathetic nobodies strung along helping him achieve them.
    Last edited by Stormwolf64; 2014-04-23 at 05:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why the rest of the guild would help one guy get realm-first for every class. Did he pay them off or something? What did they get out of it?