Buying WoD gives me MoP for free?

Hello guys!

Long time reader/poster (even though I wasn't sure where to post this) here who's thinking of picking up World of Warcraft again now when my first year of uni is starting to get close to summer vacations (Yes, I play video games in the summer instead of in the winter).
    Anyway, it was a long time since I played the last time and my account is frozen as a Cataclysm account and I was wondering if anyone knows if the WoD pre-p includes Mist of Pandaria or if I would have to buy both? Looked around a bit and couldn't find anything and I prefer asking here on MMO than contacting blizzard as I have had som bad experience with ther customer service.

I know MoP is just 20 EUR, but any bit helps as a poor student :)

Thanks in advance!
    eErike

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Hello guys!

Long time reader/poster (even though I wasn't sure where to post this) here who's thinking of picking up World of Warcraft again now when my first year of uni is starting to get close to summer vacations (Yes, I play video games in the summer instead of in the winter).
    Anyway, it was a long time since I played the last time and my account is frozen as a Cataclysm account and I was wondering if anyone knows if the WoD pre-p includes Mist of Pandaria or if I would have to buy both? Looked around a bit and couldn't find anything and I prefer asking here on MMO than contacting blizzard as I have had som bad experience with ther customer service.

I know MoP is just 20 EUR, but any bit helps as a poor student

Thanks in advance!
    eErike
    No. You get classic, tbc and cata for $20 with the battle chest. Mop is I think 30 o.o.. And then you need to buy wod :3

Deleted
    As Laqweeta said; you'll need to buy MoP and WoD, unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I don't think you can do it that way, sorry. You'll need to buy MoP first.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    No. You get classic, tbc and cata for $20 with the battle chest. Mop is I think 30 o.o.. And then you need to buy wod :3
    MoP is 20 EUR for me atleast ^^
    But thanks for the answer, I will just buy MoP, no dinner for a few days !
    Thanks for the quick replies everyone!
    Last edited by eErike; 2014-04-21 at 05:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the first few days, you were able to do it. It is worth attempting to, and seeing what occurs if you're going to purchase it anyawys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    you mistake yourself you missed out wrath
    =P