Poll: Do you like the World Enhancement Patch?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

World Enhancement Patch (Fan-made Infographic Inside!)

I put together a little infographic with a few ideas I would love to see added to the game.
    This is unofficial - sorry! But feel free to have a look and leave a comment.

Mod-note: Changed the name of the title a little so it doens't appear misleading. - Gehco
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-21 at 05:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost fooled me there for a second.
    Black Lives Matter

I hate you for making this because now I want it all. It's amazing!

I would give my left leg for this. I would gather a horde of children, and give their left legs for this.
    Last edited by Amnaught; 2014-04-21 at 01:00 PM.

Deleted
    I want to believe.

Love it, except that last part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is there no poll option for "Love 'em all!"? That said, I don't think the last is really world enhancement. Although nice, it is kind of unnecessary, especially since we already have flight routes

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

10+ Year Old Account
    This would have been nice for April fools.

Deleted
    Jesus Christ, this world enhancement patch would be awesome! It's a shame it's not official.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love the night time update. Mobs being different at night? Awesome!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard could only be as 1/4 awesome as the fans ideas... No night time skies why? Cuz reasons even though they added it as an experiment in 5.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Why is there no poll option for "Love 'em all!"? That said, I don't think the last is really world enhancement. Although nice, it is kind of unnecessary, especially since we already have flight routes
    Flight paths take you out of the game though, while such a patch should make you want to travel by yourself more.

I would welcome this patch, but I don't think a video setting should change the gameworld like with the weather settings. Either it should be for everyone, or not at all.

Deleted
    Appreciate the comments / feedback.

It seems like a lot of players do want more attention to the world design. It remains a mystery to me why Blizzard doesn't do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that idea of in-game games in the Inn's. That would breathe such life into the world, especially RP realms. Imagine signing in to a crowded Inn, filled with players furiously tossing cards at each other

The poll needs a YES ESPECIALLY EVERYTHING please? I almost came and shit my pants in the same time. This would be...Epicus Maximus Horribilus Superus Awsomeus!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I love that idea of in-game games in the Inn's. That would breathe such life into the world, especially RP realms. Imagine signing in to a crowded Inn, filled with players furiously tossing cards at each other
    Yes, I've been considering it for a while. They keep saying games like Hearthstone wouldn't run smoothly inside WoW, but I'm sure there could be some sort link to an external application, or a simpler version of the game entirely inside WoW's engine, or a fully-fledged Hearthstone inside WoW, but with an added system requirement notice for those who want to use it.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Yes, I've been considering it for a while. They keep saying games like Hearthstone wouldn't run smoothly inside WoW, but I'm sure there could be some sort link to an external application, or a simpler version of the game entirely inside WoW's engine, or a fully-fledged Hearthstone inside WoW, but with an added system requirement notice for those who want to use it.
    From the beginning I thought that Hearthstone could've worked in WoW rather than a standalone game. Makes more sense to me well however, when last asked whether Hearthstone would be integrated into WoW or not; the devs said it's possible but not right now so there is a chance.

Deleted
    Weather.. darker nights.. yes, all of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me how in lotro you can play music and at night some spirits come out in areas. The inn stuff is nice but randomizing it I feel like it would be a confusing old darkmoon faire.

Deleted
    Someone send it to Blizzard right now! Especially inn ideas!