Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

russians in random bg's

When is blizz going to put them back to their own shitty servers?
    Tired of these cheating groups, face them more and more, they Always steam roll over the other groups and Always win.
    So blizz, move them back to their own server so they can cheat on each other, so tired of facing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    As impolite and intolerant as it might sound, I fully agree with the idea of separating them from the rest of european realms. It got to a point that now when I entered a random bg where the opponent team is full of russians half my team prefers to deal with the deserted debuff than to actually play and at least lose faster than the 15mins, which it's not even a given that they'll win.
    Last edited by Azgraal; 2014-04-21 at 04:40 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is it about russians that make them cheaters? O_o

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I missing something here? I don't get around much so don't know everything.

But what makes them "cheating groups"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

They are not always win. 50/50 in my experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about the cheating part, but for some reason I've witnessed that a huge part of people in my battlegroup simply deserts when they see there's russian players in the other team. Half the times they don't even play very well, us the remaining players plus the others that join halfway through most of the times are enough to turn the tides and win the match, yet people simply just don't want to play with them.

Hence my suggestion of separating russian people from the rest of europe: they're numerous enough to let them pool players from among them exclusively. I don't have any problem with rusian players myself, it's just that the way the mentality of people is nowadays, we all suffer from it.

Deleted
    It is tha fact, that in russia, cheating for mmo's is legal. The justice says, if you pay monthly for a game, you are allowed to cheat/bot, whatever. So, blizz can't do anything against it, otherwise they would cause trouble and have a lot to pay. In other words: the only thing blizz could do is remove russian servers out of crossrealms/pvp areas, bgs and so on. but....ask yourself: how would this look like, in politic ways? would not be a clever act,. i, as a german player would also like to have cheaters, no matter from which country they are, out of the game. they just suck. I also have this problem and at the moment, pvp is all i can do, because there is nothing to do at all, and then you have to play against onehitter or ppl. who kill you from 200 miles away..o.O I makes me mad as hell. I have no problem to lose against someone, who is in fact better than me, but not against botters and cheaters. this is no fun at all.

Deleted
    Russian teams always seem to be fully geared while my team has 3-5 people who have just been boosted and aint even bothered to get timeless gear or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Leylandis View Post
    It is tha fact, that in russia, cheating for mmo's is legal. The justice says, if you pay monthly for a game, you are allowed to cheat/bot, whatever. So, blizz can't do anything against it, otherwise they would cause trouble and have a lot to pay. In other words: the only thing blizz could do is remove russian servers out of crossrealms/pvp areas, bgs and so on. but....ask yourself: how would this look like, in politic ways? would not be a clever act,. i, as a german player would also like to have cheaters, no matter from which country they are, out of the game. they just suck. I also have this problem and at the moment, pvp is all i can do, because there is nothing to do at all, and then you have to play against onehitter or ppl. who kill you from 200 miles away..o.O I makes me mad as hell. I have no problem to lose against someone, who is in fact better than me, but not against botters and cheaters. this is no fun at all.
    I think you forgot the part where you have to agree to the terms of the game before being able to even install it.
    I don't know much about their laws and such though, so that might not play a part vs the actual law.

But if this is true, you can simply bot on a Russian IP, and never get banned? That would be kinda meh...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So basically. You want to not have to play against Russians because they're better than you.

Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Deleted
    often, russian players kill you from a not normal distance. example: a player is on his graveyard, i stand on my own in warsong. he kills me with oneshot. i can see how his arrow flys directly from this far away place to me, instant kill. And this list goes on and on. Always play against ppl. Warrior kills me onehit, and i got really good pvp gear, not pve or crap. so this is not normal. and also a nice feature: 8 ppl from different servers hard switching on healers from our team like one man, not different players. this is also a bot or cheat.

- - - Updated - - -

on youtube you can find videos from cheaters to this topic, explaining how bots and cheats work and how they use them

Deleted
    So anyone who beats you is a cheater... But only if they're russian? :/ I'm confused now...

Deleted
    I just hate their letters in-game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fyl View Post
    When is blizz going to put them back to their own shitty servers?
    Tired of these cheating groups, face them more and more, they Always steam roll over the other groups and Always win.
    Shitty servers. Always win. K.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyLee View Post
    So basically. You want to not have to play against Russians because they're better than you.

Nice.
    No, read the comments.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not even so much the fact that they always rofl stomp in BGs. It's the fact that they're a laggy bunch of (swear words) in both BGs AND Arenas. It's -extremely' infuriating chasing down a hunter with master's call and 60% sprint in arena as a fucking monk. In fact, it's IMPOSSIBLE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyLee View Post

Nice.
    Not from my experience, result has nothing to do with it. My complaint comes solely from the fact that a vast number of the players in my teams on random bgs really don't want to play with them. Their experience with russians might have been different than mine.

Nonetheless, we all suffer from it. Sometimes what could have been an easy win becomes a loss or a hardfought win because we had to play with 3 less players for a while before some new ones join.
    Last edited by Azgraal; 2014-04-21 at 04:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are alot of russian players who still play on EU, but they never talk.
    Well, I'm russian aswell
    Some are decent, some arent. Same goes to EU players and RU players.
    So sad you say such thingies.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Deleted
    the connection between US/Russian Servers isnt the best, thats why that their character may appear at another place for you and they can still attack you. and people killing you onehit? impossible. there is no dmg hack. maybe you didnt realize that you have a lag spike -> lag drops and you go 100% -> 0% in a second on your screen.
    and just think for a second: if they would have a dmg hack, you think they would use it in a shitty random bg? sure.

Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    There are alot of russian players who still play on EU, but they never talk.
    Well, I'm russian aswell
    Some are decent, some arent. Same goes to EU players and RU players.
    So sad you say such thingies.
    by Russians we mean people with russians names, not all russians

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz