Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Never occur they are just good? Like meeting Germans, they roflstomp me and my team every time. But hey, they must be cheating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nashwoodz View Post
    the connection between US/Russian Servers isnt the best, thats why that their character may appear at another place for you and they can still attack you. and people killing you onehit? impossible. there is no dmg hack. maybe you didnt realize that you have a lag spike -> lag drops and you go 100% -> 0% in a second on your screen.
    and just think for a second: if they would have a dmg hack, you think they would use it in a shitty random bg? sure.
    I'm pretty sure we're talking about EU here. I don't think russians can even play on US servers. And if so, they would have even worse ping I reckon.

Entering random bgs with gear and co-ordination?? In a multi-player game!? Those cheating b&%$^"&s!

While they generally "steam roll" the average timeless isle geared group, a couple or several players with better than average individual skill will, more often than not, come out on top from my experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    by Russians we mean people with russians names, not all russians
    Exactly, far be it from me to say that ALL russians create this bad reputation.

In fact it's always the same, a small group soils the name of the entire nation.

I'm sure Blizz will help you guys with this just as soon as they stop putting us in random dungeon groups with people from the Brazilian servers who more often than not can't/refuse to speak English. Which is to say, probably never. Just curious though, how exactly do you "cheat" in a bg?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes the russian groups are just to laugh at, really, beating them often lately...

... until...

... the dreaded moment where you meet a russian pre-made group... The horror starts.

Only thing lately I see as a problem with them is in 2 battlegrounds... Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest.. They stack in by their own boss, just waiting there (most likely bots or people who think they are having the best plan). Feels odd, not really a fight.

Btw, thank you to the russians who served as tools for my achievement. It is not as big as the last stage you can get, but 100.000 kills is more than enough for me.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need threads like this whose sole purpose is to bash an entire demographic. Closing.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Just curious though, how exactly do you "cheat" in a bg?
    There were numerous hacks and cheats. Terrain hack alowing to run underground flag to flag. Gate exploit allowing to get out of gates before the start giving you a huge edge. lag /speed hacks (also over a simple wow macro) to avoid meele being able to damage you. Then your average interrupt-bot, hacks to disconnect opponents. The list probably goes on.
    Oh and naturally also all the mmr exploiters. When i used to play seriously i kept up with the development, no idea whats currently going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't understand why these players don't want to move to russian realms if they still keep to russian groups on their present realms...

I mean, even they could enjoy not having so much lag on the other realms, and I'm certain there has been some free migration to the russian realms at some point.
    Last edited by Azgraal; 2014-04-21 at 06:05 PM.

What I hate the most by far is the lag. You can stun some guy running behind a pillar, and then he bloody continues running for 2 more seconds AFTER the stun hits him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    We don't need threads like this whose sole purpose is to bash an entire demographic. Closing.
    Didn't you forget something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Didn't you forget something?
    Guess she couldn't reach the close button with those tiny t-rex arms.
    Closed