Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    Looks like they are doing remakes of tier4+5 combined in the new tier pieces, but with new art and ideas. I like it.
    Agreed, but I wouldn't be surprised to see another warrior set look a lot more like t4 and have it be labeled as pvp gear, then have the armor sets switch once live hits.

Okay, that's just me hoping that they redo the set to look more like t4 and save this set for t18 which looks more akin to t5 than anything. And hey, this is still alpha, for all anyone knows, this could end up being the death knight armor once the screws have been tightened a little more (...or perhaps this is CM gold gear).

15+ Year Old Account
    Those buffs!

Warriors joined the Decepticons. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosweaver View Post
    Typical for Blizzard to make sure casters do more damage than mele since Alpha, just watch them keep warlocks and mages dps 50% higher than the rest for yet another expansion.

I know you will all go "it's nothing close to final" but we all know history keeps repeating itself. Just like everyone expected every caster is getting buffed hard and only a couple of mele specs get minor buffs. People will again be forced to play casters to not feel useless.

..Guess you didn't read when I posted that it's to make things better for testing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ..Guess you didn't read when I posted that it's to make things better for testing.
    That's cool, sounds amazing. My point is why the hell did they do the same thing every time and buff casters and keep the mele where they are or even nerf some mele specs. Do you honestly think mele are doing so much more damage than casters so these changes were needed? They're pretty much setting the baseline where casters do more and mele do less and will probably make some changes after that if they ever feel like it. In WOTLK, Cata and MOP they never felt like balancing down caster dps so what makes you think they will do it in WOD?

Edit: Guess it should be "you" instead of "they" i guess.
    Last edited by Chaosweaver; 2014-04-22 at 05:31 AM.

Malefic Grasp now scales with 20% of Spell Power, up from 40%.
    Yeah , nice -20% boost

That warrior set looks amazing .

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Which screenshots gave you that impression?
    The stained glass window I linked. It's done in the same style as the Ulduar ones depicting Yogg-Saron and the Sha, which I assume was a deliberate move on Blizzard's part.

Deleted
    No wonder elemental shamans scale badly with gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love the look of T17.

Gonna get myselfe that black red version for sure!!!

Deleted
    That warrior set looks like absolute shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    That warrior set is sick. I like it.

Mail set... I kinda like that one aswell. Doesn't look that good on human male, but the set looks unique and isn't "groteque" as many of the hunter sets are(which I honestly hate). I don't know if this is intended for hunters, or if it doesn't matter, but it does look more hunter than anything else. Might just be green quality mail though. But yeah, it looks kinda unique, so I'm happy with it.

Deleted
    Are there new talents or am I missing something? Warlocks got a buff to demonbolt and the tooltip says that it's a levle 100 talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I am forced to do LFR in Warlords of Draenor..

.. I sorta like the Mail set

Hmm maybe no more Tier from lfr?

15+ Year Old Account

Gotta love internet opinions...
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post

Gotta love internet opinions...
    Pfff... Screw that, have your own opinion. Like the warrior set... just... not with the helmet, hehe
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I think that's one of the best WoW warrior sets we've seen in a long time. Both Warrior and Paladin are looking sweet, albeit with the latter not feeling very paladin-ish, which has plagued their gear sets for years.

I don't get those belts...

Not a fan of the warrior set, the shoulders look terrible on tauren male, if the shoulders expanded might look better but unless it's a model viewer glitch the gear looks terrible on tauren male.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    Not a fan of the warrior set, the shoulders look terrible on tauren male, if the shoulders expanded might look better but unless it's a model viewer glitch the gear looks terrible on tauren male.
    Nope, think that is the datamining/view not working right since the shoulders doesn't scale at all it seems.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..