Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    LOVE! that lfr mail set. Shame that none of the shaman races would do the battle mage look justice. Looks like it belongs on humans and blood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    You should probably never read, nor post in topics about an ALPHA.. You have no idea how gameplay is in the alpha. The live game is balanced within 3% of each other in specs throughout a tier. It is very probable that specs are off by as much as 50% in the alpha. They did a very course correction just so they can do stuff like test 5 man encounters without the rogue being able to solo him. It is hard to test mechanisms if dps if so imbalanced. Right now, go take your level 90 and try to solo a Cata normal dungeon and tell me if think a dev could test mechanisms or balance encounters based on your combat logs.

The adjustments you are seeing are from ONE ALPHA build to another ALPHA build.. they are not from live.
    I am aware that those adjustments are on alpha build and not live and lol at specs being 3% of each other.
    My point is that casters have been the top dps since wotlk and now what we see in WOD alpha is nerfs to mele and buffs to casters again.

Guess we will just wait and see but it doesn't seem like they want any change on the dps situation, what was overpowered for the last several years will stay overpowered, just watch. Like I said history repeats itself every expansion. Do you remember any period of time in the past where Mage/Warlocks have not been the top dps? Well they are buffing them in the very first alpha corrections in the upcoming WOD so yeah, nothing new so far.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'm gonna raid with my warrior in t17 :3

Back to designing fanny-pack belts I see >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Back to designing fanny-pack belts I see >.<
    This, I hate those stupid belt designs.
    Thank god for transmogrification.

Deleted
    WoD - rise of the ridiculous codpieces.

That warrior set looks amazing... too bad I don't play one.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    It's because of that thing you did that one time. We know. (source)

How would you even run wearing a belt like that O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for being blind but am i seeing every other class getting buffs and rogues getting nerfed?

Was impressed by the Warrior set at first, but that lfr Mail armour is actually a damn pretty set when you see if on models. LOVE how they've worked the belt into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those buzz-saw shoulders scream goblin. Glad my warrior happens to be one. Kudos Blizz, and original set that looks freakin' sweet. Far better than last week's disappoinment.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Warrior helm, kinda reminds me of Loki's helm from the Marvel movies.

Troll Raid 2, with emphasis on TROLL.

Very nice looking Warrior set. It seems like the art team are going ham up in this bitch for this expansion.

Deleted
    Those shoulders gotta hurt...both the wearer and the enemy..
    Sawing off my own shoudlers with those..stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Sorry for being blind but am i seeing every other class getting buffs and rogues getting nerfed?
    About time. It's so not fun to play against a rogue as a shadow. I guess you can have 50ilvl more and you still got no chance at all.

I'm digging the paladin and warrior tier set appearances. I've never been overly fond of any warrior tier. This is one I'd not want to transmog out of. As for Troll Raid, I was REALLY hoping we'd be done with trolls for a while... seeing as we've pretty much wiped out the last of the hostile tribes in ToT. I grow weary of seeing troll based encounters appearing in every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    Troll Raid 2, with emphasis on TROLL.

Very nice looking Warrior set. It seems like the art team are going ham up in this bitch for this expansion.
    TROLL raid you say?

I think I'm the only one who liked most the mail armor from LFR than the Warr T17...

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    oh my good I was looking at the animation

spikes shoot out of the red molten sides of the shoulders and START SPINNING LIKE A BUZZ SAW.
    Brb, switching main to warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Welp, I guess everyone's keeping their warlocks.

Those buffs are INSANE!
    sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Xayl1 View Post
    well they do have to put the power back in them since they are removing Snapshotting
    They update dynamically now...