Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Deleted
    Made another post about the new Warrior set, I'm not really sure I share some people's adoration for it, but hey :P Check out my opinion here http://thetuskedsquires.wordpress.com/

Those warrior shoulders thooooooooooooooooooooo

called it. i knew the warrior set was going to be black and red.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    called it. i knew the warrior set was going to be black and red.
    Well , like pally set, its based on warrior t4. but iron horde (specifically blackrock foundary) themed.

Deleted
    LFR mail looks better than those chimney/darth vader thing.

I don't know if anyone else noticed this but in the model viewer for armor Trolls have shoes! Is that really a new change? 'Cause I will definitely miss the Troll feets.

Deleted
    That is easily without a shadow of a doubt the best set blizzard have ever made. How i wish it was the new warrior CM armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosweaver View Post
    I am aware that those adjustments are on alpha build and not live and lol at specs being 3% of each other.
    My point is that casters have been the top dps since wotlk and now what we see in WOD alpha is nerfs to mele and buffs to casters again.

Guess we will just wait and see but it doesn't seem like they want any change on the dps situation, what was overpowered for the last several years will stay overpowered, just watch. Like I said history repeats itself every expansion. Do you remember any period of time in the past where Mage/Warlocks have not been the top dps? Well they are buffing them in the very first alpha corrections in the upcoming WOD so yeah, nothing new so far.
    As has been mentioned, you have NO idea what you are talking or complaining about. They did not take the numbers from MoP and copy/paste them into the WoD alpha, and then buff the casters. What you have no idea about is that mages and warlocks were probably doing WAY less damage than they should during their WoD ALPHA testing, and had to adjust the numbers to accommodate it. So, when mages and warlocks are doing 20% more damage than your rogue during WoD live, you can complain. Until then please STFU, and QFT.

Definitely get the 'Iron Horde' feeling from the Warrior set. Might be the first time in years where I switch out of my Tier 2 Wrath set. Interested to see what other LFR sets look like as well if they aren't following the tier format.

Quote Originally Posted by Mileia View Post
    Definitely get the 'Iron Horde' feeling from the Warrior set. Might be the first time in years where I switch out of my Tier 2 Wrath set. Interested to see what other LFR sets look like as well if they aren't following the tier format.
    Adriacraft has the leather, cloth and plate LFR sets up on his Youtube channel!

Deleted
    Yet another awesome set, keep them coming Blizzard! Wouldn't mind them removing that middle spike from the buckle though, according to my girlfriend it looks like um... well.. but yeah all in all a very good looking set and like someone already stated it really brings out the iron horde feeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    About time. It's so not fun to play against a rogue as a shadow. I guess you can have 50ilvl more and you still got no chance at all.
    About time? Have you only just started playing? Rogues have always been the underdogs and never get more than one line in patch notes ever since vanilla,and as for the shadow argument its bull,a rogue vs any other class is useless,healers dont die,mail wearers just run and get healed,cloth wearers just absorb everything,and dont get me started on druids,heal heal CC CC bear bear....all the while rogues are still trying to ramp up dps and combo points to do any sort of dmg.

God damn that warrior set piece gave me a boner when the shoulder animation started. Can't wait to see how the class changes will be once we get closer to release date in a few months though it is interesting to see just how much druids are getting buffed like crazy.
    Last edited by Xetenor; 2014-04-23 at 06:23 PM.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    there was another troll raid before on early alpha build it was arathi highlands . it's more like blizzard trolling us raid.