Thread: Warrior T17

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also needed to ask

could someone me into this pic where I should be? Aka just shop in that t17 human male model in there so it looks like i wear it

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...tormwind_2.jpg

Nice that it's a black set that dk's have been stealing from Warriors. All together I like it.

I think it looks fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. Been waiting for some dark warrior sets. I hope they raise the neckline just a tad so you can't see skin between the chest and helm. Flat parts like back of belt could use some designs same with back of pally boots but I'm assuming they're all still a WIP. Either way, very very cool.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

uuunf get me in that. all ya'll haten on those shoulders, can't even get dirt on em to brush you off.

It reminds me of dk season 11 gear honestly. It's just red and yellow instead of blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Just as I thought... We are wearing building debris again
    If only Blizzard could restrain themselves and design metal debris gear only for warriors..

Warriors haven't gotten a decent looking tier set since Dragonplate. This is one pretty great.

Yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks bloody awesome.

The pally gear also looks super good.

Hopefully this is indicative of a new standard in tier gear!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. I gotta question though; Does anyone else see a big bare spot on the neck when you try the set on the Male Orc model?
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    I like it. I gotta question though; Does anyone else see a big bare spot on the neck when you try the set on the Male Orc model?
    I do, and on the HD version a good section of lip sticks out as well. need to blow up that helm a bit.

I guess there only serious complaint that is likely to pop up is that the chest piece is still "painted on" and not 3D.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I do, and on the HD version a good section of lip sticks out as well. need to blow up that helm a bit.
    I really hope that bare neck is some kinda glitch, cause Daddy likey this set, but my warrior is Orc-4-Life.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why we can't have geosets for chestplates.. I am tired of these crappy geosets..

I really hope that bare neck is some kinda glitch, cause Daddy likey this set, but my warrior is Orc-4-Life.
    same, don't make me not display that helm cuz it isn't the right size.

You should see it on Pandaren Male. Cyborg Pandas!

But its Alpha. They clearly havnt finished finalising and fixing the set for all races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... That Horned Helmet is a nice addition. Honestly, though, the Helmet itself should have been a part of Blackhand's model, considering in previous lore he was depicted as having a helmet with Antlers. It would have been a nice Iron Horde twist on old lore.

Deleted
    One of the best warrior sets to date imo, except maybe for the belt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    For all the ones wondering, this set only seem to be part of Normal, Heroic and Mystic difficulty settings. LFR seems to not include tier sets this time. :P Under the Warrior T17 on the front page there is "Mail - LFR Gear" which looks like dungeon gear. :P

Mail LFR Gear
    Cloth/Leather LFR Gear (?)
    Plate LFR Gear

The last 2 LFR gear is not full yet and they were found on wowhead :P Link

It's pure sex. And yes...it's spinnin'!