Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

BlizzCon 2014 Conquers Anaheim November 7 and 8

WoW Source: Warlords of Draenor PvP and Class Updates, WoD System Performance

Warlords of Draenor Alpha - Build 18164, Tier 17 Warrior Set

BlizzCon 2014 Conquers Anaheim November 7 and 8
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Steel thyself, O mortal realm of Anaheim! The eighth BlizzCon is coming to your Convention Center this Friday, November 7 and Saturday, November 8, 2014. Prepare for two relentless days of Blizzard gaming and fellowship, including in-depth discussion panels with Blizzard developers, hands-on opportunities with the latest Blizzard games, and intense eSports tournaments featuring top pro gamers from across the earthly plane.

Tickets for BlizzCon 2014 will go on sale in two batches, one on Wednesday, May 7 at 7 p.m. PT and the other on Saturday, May 10 at 10 a.m. PT, through the online event ticketing service Eventbrite, priced at $199 each (plus applicable taxes and fees). In addition, a limited number of tickets to an exclusive pre-BlizzCon Benefit Dinner will go on sale Wednesday, May 14 at 7 p.m. PT for $750 apiece (plus applicable taxes and fees; BlizzCon admission included), with proceeds benefitting Children’s Hospital of Orange County. Check out the BlizzCon Ticket webpage for more information—we’ve made some changes to how ticket sales work this year, and fortune favors the prepared!

If you can’t make it to the show in person, the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket is the next best thing, offering comprehensive live coverage of the event via a multichannel Internet stream. Further details on the Virtual Ticket, including pricing, availability, and programming information, will be announced at a later date.

See the full press release or check out the BlizzCon Ticket page for more information, and be sure visit www.blizzcon2014.eventbrite.com at the dates and times above for a chance to purchase a ticket to the show. See you in Anaheim!
    Last edited by chaud; 2014-04-22 at 05:58 PM.

Noooooooo Im not gonna be able to go :[

Dat price rise. Must be to cover the costs of the new character models.

10+ Year Old Account
    went last year, not really a point in going this year. Gonna wait till the next one when my son is old enough to attend, that way the whole family can go.

Deleted
    Yaaay! Blizzcon :3

10+ Year Old Account
    This blizzcon seems very unnecessary.

They're seriously doing Blizzcon this year? I am surprised.

I guess Diablo, SC2, and Heroes of the Storm will take to the spotlight. Probably the first major content patch for WoD, too.

I wonder if the virtual tickets will be more expensive than previous years as well.

It's funny, when I think of the Blizzard gaming community, generally "fellowship" is not what comes to mind...

I wonder what they will bring up this time O.o

Damn $199 a ticket now...

- - - Updated - - -

They must be trying to recoup all those sub drops

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    This blizzcon seems very unnecessary.
    They wouldn't have a BlizzCon if they didn't have anything to announce or show off. This could be the year of substantial Titan information, who knows?

And a $4 fee for using the new site that will be selling the tickets...

what are they going to announce at blizzcon though?

I dont see the point...unless they have something new to show?

IF WoD is out by that time, I dont really see why they want a blizzcon... On the other hand, if WoD isnt out by that time, I can understand why they would have a blizzcon to temper the angry masses.

Maybe they will give beta to WOD at this blizzcon......
    Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It went from 180 to 199.. it's really not a big deal. If you have the money to fly out to Anaheim, the extra $20 isn't going to make or break your trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Or just being in CA and ..everything goes up in price after a few years...may just be trying to cover actual costs of running the thing.

now im wondering if the xpac will be out after november 8th...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Maybe they will give beta to WOD at this blizzcon......
    Kappa
    That is probably exactly what they will do haha. Then two weeks later they will announce and release open beta....