Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Cool. Maybe they will announce the new WoW expansion!

......wait a second.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    That seems awfully too soon... we are still waiting for everything they announced at the last blizzcon like half a year ago >.<

Blizzcon...apparently only about WoW now...

There is a lot they can talk about, including WoW.

If they DIDN'T have one, people would bitch like they did when they "skipped" it a few years ago.

Blizzard can't really win can they?

Wod release date 7 dec >_< so sad

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    now im wondering if the xpac will be out after november 8th...
    Pretty much guaranteed now. I'm guessing they'll premier the full WoD cinematic at Blizzcon. The late start to beta is the other big clue regarding a later launch date than many were expecting.

Not too sure what else they'll reveal. I'm not sure I'll even bother with a virtual ticket this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    That seems awfully too soon... we are still waiting for everything they announced at the last blizzcon like half a year ago >.<
    It'll be a two-day pimp event for the Movie. Plus Anniversary Shenanigans.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post
    That is probably exactly what they will do haha. Then two weeks later they will announce and release open beta....
    If the beta still isn't out by November.... Jesus lol.

Geeeeez... There has been a Blizzcon every year except 2006 and 2012, and you guys are like "WTF?". Get a grip maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    now im wondering if the xpac will be out after november 8th...
    before , long before that

I think WoD will be out before this it's getting near beta now friends and family have had it a while. Blizzcon will likely be about heroes of the storm, android hearthstone possibly info on the warcraft movie, a huge starcraft/wow pvp and live raid on WoW.

Hope for some Project Titan news. (But would not shock me if activation put an end to the project)

What will they f**king present...

I am guessing that the new WoW expansion with be out beforehand and they are going to talk about patch 6.1 instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it will be another 2 days of sitting my ass in my chair at home. $200 is too much for me to afford going. And I hope this doesnt mean WoD is coming after BlizzCon.

So Blizzcon is only about WoW?
    There is no expansion for SC2 to anounce this year.
    There are no SC2,Heartstone, HotS and WoW tournaments.
    There is no movie that's in the works.
    There are no patches comming up that could be revealed at Blizzcon
    There is no other big news they could show

Yep clearly nothing to show.

still not sure what they will talk about: heroes is a niche title, not something on the scale of say...wow, or diablo. they could show a trailer for the last starcraft expansion, but other than that im not sure what they could discuss, unless there is some new project yet to be revealed.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I hope they remove all the background noise from other areas around Blizzcon in their stream atleast.

Well with the announcement of Blizzcon not till November I think its safe to say WoD will come afterwards otherwise they have nothing to talk about at Blizzcon so I guess that will mean 1 raid to last us 1 year again, talk about dragging content out to the maximum lol

They could announce Legacy of the Void, more info, perhaps a trailer, on the WoW movie and info on Heroes of the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    They wouldn't have a BlizzCon if they didn't have anything to announce or show off. This could be the year of substantial Titan information, who knows?
    Well there was Blizzcon 2010...

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG FINALLY! I Can finally book vacation time - Good gawd that took long enough!.. thank you Blizzard, that may have sounded awful but seriously I have to fight with my co-workers for time off lol