Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Another WoW expansion reveal?

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    what are they going to announce at blizzcon though?

I dont see the point...unless they have something new to show?
    They will be showing off Legacy of the Void, Probably first view on a WoW movie trailer, and good chance a reveal on a new project to name a couple.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume they'll announce the new StarCraft expansion, maybe another Diablo expansion, Hearthstone expansion two (since Naxx should be out in the summer), and maybe release HotS? Also have a bunch about the Warcraft movie. But I highly doubt they'll be any new WoW announcements.

10+ Year Old Account
    in probably long after "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY"

Why is there still a bug for this site, that when the comments count can be divided by 20, there will be a blank site.

Anyway they will probably announce the new Starcraft 2 Addon I assume. Or perhaps the new Diablo 3 Addon

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow...

nobody did "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY"

MMO-C I am disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    They're seriously doing Blizzcon this year? I am surprised.

I guess Diablo, SC2, and Heroes of the Storm will take to the spotlight. Probably the first major content patch for WoD, too.
    Ha... if WoD is out by then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. Hoping for some cool stuff, maybe a D3 next expansion?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    They leaching off that money or venue just gets more and more expensive off tickets?>.>

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    I assume they'll announce the new StarCraft expansion, maybe another Diablo expansion, Hearthstone expansion two (since Naxx should be out in the summer), and maybe release HotS? Also have a bunch about the Warcraft movie. But I highly doubt they'll be any new WoW announcements.
    They don't release products at Blizzcon.. mainly because it would be unfair on the people at the convention who would miss out on launch day participation. Plus HoS is ways off release.. they've not started beta testing it yet.

Blizzcon is mostly panels, Q&As, e-sports and contests. I'm guessing they'll just talk a lot about WoD and perhaps future features for WoW and the future of the other games too. Throw in a hearthstone expansion perhaps and maybe the next SC2 expansion preview and they might find enough to talk about. Of course it's always possible they've been working on a new product no one knows about yet but I'm guessing with HOTS they'd be too busy to take on another project on top of that. I still live in hope Titan isn't dead.

So its official... WOD will not be out before December... and this Blizzcon will be used to create hype for it. Cause there is NOTHING else that Blizzard can do now other than go full out PR mode for 6+ months to safe face. I wonder... if there will be some subscribers left in WOW after other 6 months of nothingness....

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    So its official... WOD will not be out before December... and this Blizzcon will be used to create hype for it. Cause there is NOTHING else that Blizzard can do now other than go full out PR mode for 6+ months to safe face. I wonder... if there will be some subscribers left in WOW after other 6 months of nothingness....
    There will be... what's another 6 months to those people who have had a life full of nothingness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamgood View Post
    They leaching off that money or venue just gets more and more expensive off tickets?>.>
    Probably Anaheim Convention Center jacking their prices up again
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    They wouldn't have a BlizzCon if they didn't have anything to announce or show off. This could be the year of substantial Titan information, who knows?
    Titan, that thing they cancelled?

So this Blizzcon will have the cinematic reveal for Warlords, some movie clips (if they don't postpone that) and probably a preview at another reality show with Metzen and the cast. I really wouldn't be surprised at this point if they had an entire reality show dedicated to filming them at work.

Anyway. I don't know why people keep saying Project Titan. Project Titan is dead. The people from Project Titan were pulled to WoW and added to the team so that they could help push out faster content and work on the expansion.

And judging by that, it's probably safe to assume that Project Titan wouldn't have been released for another 20 years anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Awesome. Hoping for some cool stuff, maybe a D3 next expansion?
    I'd guess, D3 xpac, HotS, WoW 6.1/6.2 and possibly a feature that isn't going to be ready by WoD launch, and a possible update on the Starcraft side of things?

They'll probably also do some Hearthstone tournament(s) and maybe, just maybe some HotS?

There's a lot more to blizzcon than just reveals.

Quote Originally Posted by dapperedodo View Post
    So Blizzcon is only about WoW?
    There is no expansion for SC2 to anounce this year.
    There are no SC2,Heartstone, HotS and WoW tournaments.
    There is no movie that's in the works.
    There are no patches comming up that could be revealed at Blizzcon
    There is no other big news they could show

Yep clearly nothing to show.
    Amen.

Seriously, there is so much they can talk about, theres likely more people spread across the other games together than WoW's current subs.

I'm hoping for a D3 xpac announcement and some HoTS and "Titan" info.

BlizzCON is a convention, not a fucking WoW announcement headquarters, WoD might not even be out then. People don't pay 200 for a WoW announcement, they pay it for the demos, the panels, the Q&A, the tournaments.
    Last edited by Toiran; 2014-04-22 at 06:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know where I'm going to be Wednesday May 7th at 6:58 PM

spamming F5 and praying for a low queue number

Deleted
    Fingers crossed for a new Diablo 3 expansion.