Thread: Realm hate?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    I often view Outland EU and Stormscale EU as being full of tryhard elitists thinking they are superior in every way
    Ugh my realm doesn't get connected to Stormscale all that often but the amount of dickshits I see from Outland are just...mind boggling, I'd never judge a realm as a whole, where there are masses of people, good ones will exist, but their scumbags are just so loud and downright obnoxious!

I almost wish I could blacklist them... For every polite, well playing, person from Outland there seems to be 3 wankers ruining their reputation.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    US Mal'Ganis is in a league of its own, when it comes to bad reputation.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone from a rp realm I used to get jokes like ''lol look ,<name> is from a rp server, are you gonna rp with mobs now?" when the dungeon finder was introduced but those jokes kinda stopped in a few months. When I talk to friends about other servers, we generally agree that people from Spanish, Italian and French realms are the worst to find in your dungeon/lfr group because most of the time they don't understand even the very basics of English language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyHoops View Post
    If so, which realm(s)?
    To be honest, I probably may be guilty of this. However I do not spread my hatred on others... I have my reason why I dislike that one realm.

Which realm is it? Well, Drak'thul EU. I hate this realm for being populated by Czechs and Slovaks. Me being from Slovakia, we have very similar languages with Czechs. So we understand each other very well... We even used to be one country. Now, I hate this realm for this reason. People speaking the same language can sometimes act like a real idiots when they have no barrier in doing so. It is different to guilds formed by players from same country where you at least feel some kind of kinship in a bigger world.

It also caused me a different problem. I like RP and when everybody speak Czech or Slovak it isn't very immersive to me. Since most of my friends stopped playing I started playing on Defias Brotherhood EU, and I love it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    When I talk to friends about other servers, we generally agree that people from Spanish, Italian and French realms are the worst to find in your dungeon/lfr group because most of the time they don't understand even the very basics of English language.
    I think it's probably also true that most people don't know the very basics of Spanish/Italian/French either; not to mention languages like Russian. Why Blizzard thought it'd be a good idea to put French/English/Russian/etc realms in the same battlegroups, is quite beyond me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zrudo View Post
    Since most of my friends stopped playing I started playing on Defias Brotherhood EU, and I love it here.
    Good choice. One of the best EU realms in general if you ask me, both in terms of PvE/PvP guilds and other factors.

Deleted
    Azuremyst EU is one of the worst realms in the region. Only bads and trolls playing there.

Could be worse, you could be from Moon Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylom View Post
    Crushridge, when I was back at Deathwing
    Oh god, whenever you would see this server it's a gg

Full of Spanish people who have no idea what to do, or how to speak English
    the pot calling the kettle black...

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    They were italians, not spanish (crushridge)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently there are/were a lot of people from Mal'Ganis that like to be asshats in PUGs because they've been mentioned often and I share the sentiment.

Deleted
    I wish I could put servers on ignore, I'd happily take longer queues to get rid of Kazzak and Stormscale from EU.

They are just.. they're like League of Legends players in WoW.

Deleted
    Huh, seems like Kazzak is a big no-no.

Quote Originally Posted by Eanes View Post
    For me, when I play Horde - people from Tichondrius really seem to be annoying. If I run into people from that realm in random BGs, it's just a complain-fest. Not everyone from that realm act like that, but a great deal of the PvPers who watch streamers ruined that realm for me.

And for Alliance - Kel'Thuzad. For a similar reason as Tichondrius, but they all have huge egos, imo.
    Not all of us on KT are like that but a few are. I Q'd up a random BG for my daily and was put in one that had a 5-man KT pre-made and they were all asshats hell someone whisp me and told me I should control my buddies and he's reporting us all. I was like umm I'm not with them and I haven't said a word in BG chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only server that I see gets a lot of hate is Darkspear which I can see why.