Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NexosHunter View Post
    since most of Battlegrounds against Russians end up in total annihilation of my team. Why did Blizzard merge Eu with Ru, they have their own servers for nothing?
    Usually when I play against Russians they lose so badly it's almost hilarious. It always depends on how many laggers and cheaters they field - which seems to be quite a few. It's fortunate that those guys tend to do nothing but hk farm so they end up losing the bg anyway.

I can count the times I lost against russkies with a single hand while levelling to 90 mostly doing BGs and dungeons.

I don't get the fear people have for russians. Another thing which is great about facing them in RBG - TC has to actually call out the class rather than name. You know, when you are playing with people from other countries, some TC might pronounce a name different from what I would which could cause confusion.

Oh, and people who complain about russians havent fought germans. Russians can be tough, germans are tough. If only shadowed unit frames would support cyrillic, I'd be happy And people who complain about cyrillic havent seen greek

Deleted
    And please, dont forget the Crimea and what will follow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    And please, dont forget the Crimea and what will follow
    That most of Russia will be turned into glass if they try something dumb?

Their army is a fucking joke.

Deleted
    it's not that the Russian players are that great in PvP. It's more that they show how bad and lazy players in the EU realms have gotten :P

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    That most of Russia will be turned into glass if they try something dumb?

Their army is a fucking joke.
    It's outdated, yet it's size and first strike nuclear strike capability makes it stronger than the "combined" European countries.
    They are no match for the US ofcourse.

looks like Russians are new Germans. Ppl just need to some reason to excuse lost match in random BGs (mostly due to bots, afk, undergeared ppl etc)
    Rock: "We're sub-standard DPS. Nerf Paper, Scissors are fine."
    Paper: "OMG, WTF, Scissors!"
    Scissors: "Rock is OP and Paper are QQers. We need PvP buffs."

Same thing plagues Dota 2 servers for years.
    Cyka, Blyat, Suka.

You eventually accept the fact and try to live with it.

It's not fair that those of us playing on English speaking servers get matched up on the same teams as people from Spanish servers etc who all communicate in their own language while the Russian players only get matched with other Russian players who all speak the same language.

I still think Blizzard is missing a bet by not having some kind of automatic translation system in the game. It wouldn't have to be perfect to be helpful.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I still think Blizzard is missing a bet by not having some kind of automatic translation system in the game. It wouldn't have to be perfect to be helpful.
    If that's going to be something from Blizzard (official), it's gonna have to be near perfect before they do it. If it would be possible through some sort of addon, it shouldn't have to be perfect at all to be helpful, like you say.

I don't get this. I win far more than I lose vs the Russians. And 1400ms lag? I live in South Africa which is more geographically distant from the servers than most of Russia yet I work on 190-230ms normally.

I think most people are just xenophobic :P

Biggest problem with playing against Russians is their damn names

"Kill the guy with the weird name"
    "They all have weird names"
    "........."

On a serious note i lost a ToK battle against Russians after a close fight and it felt like they were using target callers as all of them were attacking our players at the same time.
    The kicker was their 350k HP Rogue which just held Flags all BG i mean he did nothing but stand near Orbs and carried them for points as soon as they spawned

The regular EU Rogue one the other hand will be just mindlessly attacking something dealing 0 damage due to no gear