Unholy Stats? Simcrafting help

Ok so apparently Crit is better than Haste and Mastery currently for Unholy but when I run sims i am getting the following results.

Getting:
    Haste: 5.07
    Crit: 4.99
    Mastery: 4.69
    Str: 7.54
    368827 dps

Can anyone lend a hand? Was using the latest simcraft plot haste, crit, strength, mastery. Iterations @ 10k

Here is my Armor: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Chaos/simple

Screenshots.
    http://i.imgur.com/NDs76Os.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/5M99vOJ.jpg

If I swap out to the above (sorting all reforging and gems out) i get a DPS loss and the following:
    Haste: 3.42
    Crit: 5.67
    Mastery: 4.06
    Str: 7.37
    355289 dps

Screenshots:
    http://i.imgur.com/QenfZ1S.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/TIXjXkY.jpg

From above got this:
    Haste: 5.16
    Crit: 5.29
    Mastery: 4.51
    Str: 8.01
    368099 dps

Something just not right :/
    Last edited by Stacie; 2014-05-31 at 09:18 PM.

All in all, simcraft is a shit when it comes to DK's.

Unholy at your level right now should be going sort of like this:
    Haste (to whatever point you are comfortable, I like 5k) then Crit/Mastery balanced.

Simcraft will always give you weird stat readings unless you put in a custom AMS soaking value that represents the level you are actually soaking, the baseline in Simcraft is super low. I would give you what I use but I'm not home atm, so I can link it later.
    Your gear is pretty heavy on mastery/low on crit though, so I wouldn't worry too much. You tech should drop mastery so that when raid buffed it matches crit, but your gear makes it hard to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    All in all, simcraft is a shit when it comes to DK's.

Unholy at your level right now should be going sort of like this:
    Haste (to whatever point you are comfortable, I like 5k) then Crit/Mastery balanced.

Simcraft will always give you weird stat readings unless you put in a custom AMS soaking value that represents the level you are actually soaking, the baseline in Simcraft is super low. I would give you what I use but I'm not home atm, so I can link it later.
    Your gear is pretty heavy on mastery/low on crit though, so I wouldn't worry too much. You tech should drop mastery so that when raid buffed it matches crit, but your gear makes it hard to do so.
    Yeah heard people talk about the AMS soaking and simcraft issue before would be nice if you could chuck me yours. The issue i got at the moment is the amount of Hit. Was fine until i ended up getting warforged bits of standard heroic stuff I was DW frost so was not an issue but swapping to unholy it is. Oh well will replace a few bits soon. Guess thats what you get for gearing towards DW then swapping meh.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2014-05-31 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    Yeah heard people talk about the AMS soaking and simcraft issue before would be nice if you could chuck me yours. The issue i got at the moment is the amount of Hit. Was fine until i ended up getting warforged bits of standard heroic stuff I was DW frost so was not an issue but swapping to unholy it is. Oh well will replace a few bits soon. Guess thats what you get for gearing towards DW then swapping meh.
    I am heading home later on so when I get there I will hop on the comp to be able to send you it ^^
    If you need a list of BIS Unholy gear I am pretty much there, I think the only things I don't have HWF is the chest, and ring from Spoils (it hasn't dropped in months). Mannoroth's shoulders are tech better too, but those are so low a drop I don't think I will ever see them /tearbending

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I am heading home later on so when I get there I will hop on the comp to be able to send you it ^^
    If you need a list of BIS Unholy gear I am pretty much there, I think the only things I don't have HWF is the chest, and ring from Spoils (it hasn't dropped in months). Mannoroth's shoulders are tech better too, but those are so low a drop I don't think I will ever see them /tearbending
    That damn ring never drops! lol cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats really interesting is AskMrRobot is actually giving me best results (at least as far as standard simcraft profile gives). Looks like it's no longer as bad as it once was :S.

Okay here is the line change for AMS soaking in Simcraft:
    actions+=/antimagic_shell,damage=100000,interval=20,interval_stddev=.4

That's what I used, I think it makes it pretty accurate considering the AMS soaking in Siege. The value could tech be higher on some fight but as a general purpose tool this does really well for giving you stats.

What I usually do is get my weights and such and then add them manually to AMR to find where my gear should be. I then do the changes and see how much of an increase it was. I actually haven't in a long time so I think I need to now >.>

Cheers for that will run my sims in the morning and report back (12am here) hopefully get some less messed up results.

- - - Updated - - -

Well ran the sims and something unexpected happened. When i put the results into askmrrobot and clicked optimise! Everything stayed the same. Ran sim again and it was only 0.10 difference than what askmrrobots default recommendations gave.

MrRobot must be damn accurate or something i just cant beat the results but have come within 0.10% difference.