Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    Rune strike was available to all
    So was DC. RS was listed as a Frost ability is what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by HiFish View Post
    DG has a 25s cd. If there are multiple adds you can only grab one. DC also doesn't affect bosses, and it's a taunt it doesnt build aggro. Also does no damage.

Yes you were.

Not mechanics-wise, but feeling wise. And comparing a passive that lets you equip two 2h-weapons with a active ability makes no sense.
    You'd have to compare auto attacks with TG to DC. And in that case, DC wins. By a lot.

Yes I know. Doesn't change the fact that blood used DC as its main rp-spender, and that RS was a frost ability. Changing that doesn't erase it's history. If it did, this whole argument would be pointless, because now DC is bloods main rp spender again, so it has a lot more spec identity than an ability that doesn't exist anymore.

If that is the case, why not get rid of DnD and Army while you're at it? It is not a unholy ability, it's a DK ability. Blood and Frost simply neglected it.
    ironic DK spec is unholy.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Ellondra View Post
    I'm a bit sad at the loss of blood boil, it had a nice animation which pestilence lacked and really fit with the blood dk. Plus it was useable without needing a target which every so often was a nice QOL thing.
    yes, totally agree. I am fine with all other changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    yes, totally agree. I am fine with all other changes.
    The comment you replied to is completely outdated. The devs already told us that Pest will have the BB animation (or something similar), and that it will function just like BB in that it will be usable without a target.

Quote Originally Posted by HiFish View Post
    The comment you replied to is completely outdated. The devs already told us that Pest will have the BB animation (or something similar), and that it will function just like BB in that it will be usable without a target.
    Oh, thanks. good to know that. haven't checked the latest info yet.