Deleted

Question about retribution paladin playsyle/roation flow.

Hi I mostly come from healing and some tanking in raids mostly normal mode. I have played an enhancement shaman recently, while I love the style of the rotatipn/priority system I feel a bit annoyed that I have soo many major CDS to rely on for damage. By the looks of the of their rotation once gear lvls are higher there should always be stuff to press.

Am I along the right way of thinking? Was just gonna try try it to see if I like it better. What would you more experienced ret paladin say?

As you get more haste, you really won't have much downtime, though I don't know if it ever completely goes away. Ret does have a lot of burst cooldowns, but if you know how to use them, it isn't too bad. I don't think it's much different from enhance, as they have ascendance and their fire elemental as big cooldowns, plus spirit wolves though I know they don't do as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bhoy View Post
    Was just gonna try try it to see if I like it better.
    That is what you should do, and really all we can tell you. Some people find the ret playstyle fun, some don't. Only you can decide for yourself.