Deleted

getting my frostsabre

i heard theres a bug/glitch where you can do all the dailies in 1 day the 4 quests by being invited to another group on a different sever via battletag or oqueue for example. as this cuts down 20 days of dailies to 5 days of dailies

question is would i get banned for doing this or not

Deleted
    Aren't the quests repeatable? Pretty sure I farmed mine in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Aren't the quests repeatable? Pretty sure I farmed mine in one go.
    Used to be just one long repeatable farm, now it's a week or two's dailies.

OT: If that works, the odds of you being banned for it, realistically, are probably almost zero, but there will always be a risk involved with things like that. I would say the grind is pretty easy now, just do the dailies for a week or two and be done with it.

Which frostsaber, if you don't mind me asking? Available to both ally and horde? If yes, name please

10+ Year Old Account
    Reins of the Winterspring Frostsaber

Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    Which frostsaber, if you don't mind me asking? Available to both ally and horde? If yes, name please
    There isn't a Frostsaber for both factions.

The only sabers models that are available for horde are Zulian tiger(Removed from game) and Zulian Panther(ZG HC).

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    There isn't a Frostsaber for both factions.

The only sabers models that are available for horde are Zulian tiger(Removed from game) and Zulian Panther(ZG HC).
    In addition to Spectral and Swift Spectral Tigers. And the Shado-Pan stuff I suppose.

Mhm, thanks for the info. I don't think this question alone is worth making a new thread, therefore I'll ask here, since we're already discussing mounts, or rather a singular mount in particular.

There are achievements for numbers of mounts in the game, and I've been wondering if let's say I'm playing a horde character, bought all racial mounts and it put me at let's say(inaccurate number) 50 mounts - now, I make a character within the ranks of the alliance and buy all of alliance's racial mounts, which would put me at 50 mounts again - do horde and alliance mounts add to the final number? As in... bought 50 horde racial mounts and then 50 alliance, would that be like 100/300 mounts for the achievement?
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-04-26 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    bought 50 horde racial mounts and then 50 alliance, would that be like 100/200 mounts for the achievement?
    It would not.

Example.
    Let's say that Org and SW were related.
    SW has 5 mounts. When you transfer to Horde.
    You will get the equivalent mount of the opposite faction instead of having to purchase mounts again.

If TB and Darnassus were related and say that you were Horde and bought the TB kodo's
    If you faction changed.
    Your Kodo's would be replaced by Sabers

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    It would not.

Example.
    Let's say that Org and SW were related.
    SW has 5 mounts. When you transfer to Horde.
    You will get the equivalent mount of the opposite faction instead of having to purchase mounts again.

If TB and Darnassus were related and say that you were Horde and bought the TB kodo's
    If you faction changed.
    Your Kodo's would be replaced by Sabers
    I see, thanks. No need to correct the numbers though, I didn't really know so I just picked random numbers.