Deleted

Why are the prices so close?

Hey guys,Just wanted to put this out there because my head hurts. :P

So i have a 89 Monk,Didn't take long to level at all almost 90 Monk under 2 days play time.

I've started to xfer my chars to another realm and faction to play with IRL friends.

If i xfer my Monk to another realm and faction it's going to cost me £39,Yet i could buy a boosted char already level 90. Pandaria flying,280% flying. full ilvl 480+ gear for a extra £1.

Why are the prices so close?

I already have 280% flying etc with 10k gold but i just don't get why the prices are so close.

£40 for a insta level 90,On any server i want,Any faction i want,With full starting gear. Or £39 and having to level with no starting gear just normal dungeon gear.

Because wouldn't it just be logical to buy a 90 monk and just delete the one i have already.

But then i feel robbed of my time from my monk

Just felt like saying this and don't understand why the prices are so close.

What are your guys opinions?

Thanks all!

Well, as for regular services, such as realm and faction transfers, they are expensive because Blizzard has to change your character ini files and the like, and that's not as easy as I say it is. Plus, they are taking time off just to provide these services when the resources could be spent elsewhere. The high prices for them is to discourage unnecessary use of the service.

Likewise with the boost: The price is high to discourage people from just buying 90s (Believe me: If they just wanted to make money, they would've set it to a more affordable price, like $30).

The £5 is probably unintentional.

Also, IMAO, your not being cheated on your time invested: during your 1-90 leveling experience, you were given all the time in the world to learn to play your class at your own pace as abilities and mechanics were slowly introduced to you. Boosted 90s are like DK's; they are tossed two dozen different abilities and dropped right out the gate without even knowing how to use them.